Call of Duty: Ghosts Single Player Story Trailer Takes Us to Spaaaaace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Ghosts Single Player Story Trailer Takes Us to Spaaaaace

A story trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts was released earlier today. It has battle sin space, a post-apocalyptic North America, explosions, and dogs (of course).

I'm sure I'll end up doing a review for this one of these days, because as much as I gripe about the previous games I kind of want an over the top shooter to play. The game is slated for initial release on November 5 for the PS3, PS4, 360, Xbone, Wii U, and PC. Obviously, the Xbone and PS4 versions will come out the day those consoles are launched this November.

So is this or isn't this an alternative world to the MW series? And does the trailer hint that the main character is Ghost/Riley's son?

Comment

I have no idea. I thought it was a long time after MW3, but since I havent played since MW2, I dont know.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

A deer !!! There's a deer in it !!! And an exploding fire extinguisher !!!

Comment

I wouldn't mind if this was renamed Renegade 2 :P

I'll just assume the enemy from the south is Nod.

Comment

At least they toned down the fog horns this time.

Comment

Before anyone asks, Yes, guns can actually fire in space. Its just what they got wrong is the amount of recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
                At least they toned down the fog horns this time.
                EA/DICE offered something far more obnoxious and Activision/Infinity Ward decided not to compete (lower the volume before clicking).

Comment

Working...
                X