Blizzard Says Not to Get Too Hyped for Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blizzard Says Not to Get Too Hyped for Diablo III

In a forum posting on the official Battle.net forums, Blizzard Community Manager Bashiok told readers to lower their expectations for Diablo III. He went so far as to equate Diablo III to the next M. Night Shyamalan movie. Er, what?

On a more serious note, I too worry that we won't be able to meet the expectations people have built up for themselves. Part of my job is managing people's expectations, so... eh... stop it. Stop thinking about how awesome this game could be. Just imagine it's a new M. Night Shyamalan movie. Sure Sixth Sense was amazing and Unbreakable had it's moments, but this right here is the sequel to The Village ... or The Happening ... or Signs ... or any of the movies besides the two I first mentioned. So just like, lower those expectations, but still definitely buy the game please, and everything will be just fine. K?

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it. So there you go guys, don't get too hyped for Diablo III, we might just have another Happening on our hands.

Give us the freaking game already and maybe people will stop bashing Blizzard about their dumbness with DIII, sigh... I've waited long enough for this game, just give it to me already I can only play the beta so many more times before I want to rage.

Comment

I seriously hope I am not supposed to expect Diablo III to be as good as The Last Airbender... Is he hinting that this is the next Duke Nukem Forever? It can't be...

Comment

Looking at that whole troll thread titled ".", I don't think he was too serious. They just don't ban stupid people on first sight before having some fun.Also, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4079872821

Comment

Apparently the game is to be released April 19th ... according to a supposed leak ... well at least its a date to look to even if it's just a rumor.

Comment

Yea Zips I hope you are joking about his joke!

Comment

Working...
            X