Battlefield 3's "99 Problems" Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3's "99 Problems" Teaser Trailer

The Battlefield Blog notes that this is a teaser for next week's full length TV trailer. Here is the "99 Problems" teaser of a bigger trailer to come on the 26th.

What an odd choice of song for this game.

Re: Battlefield 3's "99 Problems" Teaser Trailer

worst music choice ever for any battlefield trailer to date.........seriously, whoever was in charge of that logistical decision needs to be canned on the spot......ok maybe thats a bit hard but still........didn't anyone tell them that music choice was totally "not battlefield" before releasing the trailer?

Comment

This is a trailer to please the cod fanbase? seriously? rap? wtf?

Comment

Yeah, Im glad Zips posted this up. I really didnt want to when I got home.The first thing I thought was, "The great big EA Marketing warchest came up with this?" and then a picture of Picard flashed into my mind going WTF IS THIS?!Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Rap music makes everything..... worse

Comment

Not all rap is bad, and Jay Z shares my birthday.

Also, the song that mashes up this song, with that Linkin Park songs is one of my biggest guilty pleasures ever.

Comment

The song is really bad.But I swear the game looks better with every new trailer.

Comment

this bitch aint done, the game will have 99 problems ..yo!

Seriously this cant be official?

Comment

that was...weird.

Comment

I would LOVE to just hear the original 1942 theme. Maybe some kind of remix, but for the love of god bring it back. This is just sad. It's like they're suggesting we all dump our women before the game comes out, or maybe they're suggesting we wont have them for long once it comes out?

Comment

Every other trailer has a clip if the original song remixed

Comment

I lover Jay-Z (and a lot of rap/Hip-hop), I love Battlefield, I lover the trailer, I guess I'm the only one on this forum though.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
                          I lover Jay-Z (and a lot of rap/Hip-hop), I love Battlefield, I lover the trailer, I guess I'm the only one on this forum though.
                          Yes you are. The rest of us have a bit of taste.

Comment

Seriously though - what the f*(k does this song have to do with anything? It just makes the game look cheap. REAL CHEAP.

Comment

Just so I have a idea of everyone musical taste, what do you think of this trailer.

See more IGN videos at http://video.ign.com - Get reacquainted with the troops of B-Company.

you guys do realize you sound like a bunch of close minded dismissive people, in regards to this fairly banal peice of advertising. If you don't like Jay-z specificly that's fine, state that, if you don't appreciate Rap, state that, and say it's not to your tatste. However to dismiss a whole genre of music, that shapped much of the last 3 decades musically and culturally is just choosing to be in the dark. Is it all good, of course not, most music genre's aren't all filled with classics, and we all know games aren't seen the same from gamer to gamer.

This dosen't even have anything to do with the game, but I'm guessing either DICE them selves might shockingly enjoy Jay-Z, or they thought it might be fun to just license the song since it's a classic, and is immediatley recognizable, and people who appreciate the music might think it's a honor to have a great song used to advertised your product.

Comment

Working...
                              X