Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Trailer

Yeah, project Café something, but I don't think it will much better than the 360/PS3. It might accelerate the developement of new consoles from Microsoft/Sony if the new Nintendo console is tremendously better.

Comment

I wasn't much of a fan of Nintendos Wii. Now on the other hand I loved the Gamecube, which I still have.

Comment

If they don't at least add recoil to the weapons I will not be purchasing this game. I wish I could be the designer for the guns and their attachments in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
          If they don't at least add recoil to the weapons I will not be purchasing this game. I wish I could be the designer for the guns and their attachments in this game.
          Sorry, you probably have too many points of IQ and too much real life experience for that job.

Comment

Awww, dont be mean to PCDev, he is a nice guy :cry:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Awww, dont be mean to PCDev, he is a nice guy :cry:

Crunch
              Infinity ward, Not Treyarch.

Comment

IW doesn't have a dedicated PC spokes person anymore, the guy from COD4 disappeared sometime before MW2 was announced. I know 402 was already around for COD4 he handled console stuff, but they had someone else who mostly handled PC stuff.

Comment

It would be nice to see two versions of a single game these days. You know, one version for the low-end consoles; one for the higher-end PCs. What are NVIDIA and ATI going to do if we don't have to update our graphic cards every few months? =P

On the whole recoil issue, make weapons take a few less shots, but significantly increase their recoil. By significantly I don't mean have the AK47s fly up the screen but give it more recoil than it had in COD4. Maybe a little more x-axis recoil too!

How would you guys enjoy a game like that?

I'd like to see different shotgun ammo types too. Slugs, birdshot, buckshot, flechettes, etc.

Comment

Kotaku released some more info on the MP.

It's a fair guess that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will follow in the footsteps of last year's Call of Duty: Black Ops, shattering sales records and bringing even more people to video games.

NO MORE TAC NUKE!

Comment

To be fair, the Nuke was gone in CODBLOPS already. Though, I wouldn't have put it past IW to add it back in for their precious MW3.

Comment

Working...
                      X