Ch ch ch Changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ch ch ch Changes!

M16 was the most balanced weapon in the game. Ok power, great accuracy, but certainly no god gun. But you felt like you weren't shooting flower petals.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
      Dice seem to have had this idea to bring all the rifles in line with eachother?
      That's extremely stupid IMO. The point of the unlock system is that the higher unlocks are better than the lower unlocks. They shouldn't all be equal. The M16 is supposed to be the best gun, that's why it was the last unlock. And now they nerfed it so it's worse than guns of a lower tier. They should rework the unlock system then.

Comment

The Heli changes are a joke,

make them easy to kill via tracer darts, AND reduce the splash damage, AND make AA more powerful! OH BOY!

what a joke. they should get more armor and reduce the speed on the tracer again..

Comment

When are they going to do something about M1 grant. Its still won't record any kills.

Couple of friends played earlier, and mot of the time we used Noob tubes and believe me i still got killed with them, even if they been nerfed.

Comment

Didn't notice anything underpowered about the gl... but I never whored it much in the first place. The carl gustav is pretty balanced now.

The old tracer dart speed was very low, but this is way too much. Almost a double increase in speed would be too much.

Don't see why they had to touch the M16 and AN94... they were fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
              My... my M16...

I don't even want to play anymore...
              heh, I feel pretty emo about it too.

I was kind of attached to that gun, back to the XM8 I guess.

Comment

i wish they would fix the M1 garand

Comment

I hate the M16 now. The burst spread is already enough so it's hard to get more than 2/3 rounds on a target at a distance. So with the already low damage, it was fine at a distance. Now it's just garbage. Low close range damage, low long range damage. LMGs on full-auto at long range get more hits than an M16 with measured bursts.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane04343
                    That's extremely stupid IMO. The point of the unlock system is that the higher unlocks are better than the lower unlocks. They shouldn't all be equal. The M16 is supposed to be the best gun, that's why it was the last unlock. And now they nerfed it so it's worse than guns of a lower tier. They should rework the unlock system then.
                    I disagree with that. The unlocks should give variety in different situations not the uber gun for the jobless 15 year old (present company not included.)

On that note I've never used the m16, but I like the other changes.

Comment

m60 to me seems still very lethal. i guess that shows how OP'd it was. i'm still tearing it up with it.

Comment

The BC2 helicopters were pretty underwhelming in the first place, which was probably deliberate because the game is basically an infantry shooter with the odd vehicle thrown in.

But I didn't like the vanilla helicopters in BFV or BF2 either, I think mods like DC and PR did a much better job with them.

BF2142 gunships were pretty rad until they nerfed the Doragon for no apparent reason.

That said I like some of the changes, but DICE always goes too far when they try to balance things.

To be fair game balance, especially in BF is complicated and difficult to get right. But it's harder to forgive DICE after they ruined the air to air combat in at least 3 of their games as well as nerfing other things unnecessarily.

Comment

i stopped playing when i hit 32 a long *** time ago

Comment

Until yesterday the game was 20% fun and 80% frustration.Now they killed it with the patch,and from experience,it wont get any better anymore.I stopped playing it.

BF3 wont "blow us away" like they tease,it will LALALA LALALALA !!!

EPIC FAIL !

Waiting for BRINK ...

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              m60 to me seems still very lethal. i guess that shows how OP'd it was. i'm still tearing it up with it.
                              The moving accuracy has definitely been reduced. I won several CQBs with M60s last night and it was because the guys were trying to strafe me. Frankly this is how it should be.

Comment

Really dont understand there reasoning for a lot of the changes if im honest.

The M16 was was a good weapon yes, maybe slightly OP but it IS the last gun you unlock and it does have a counterpart in the respect of the AN94 which got buffed??

Sometimes DICE, even when you get stuff right, you still fail.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Im just glad they didnt touch my G3

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Wow they did touch my G3, screw it im not playing anymore

The only real guns that needed balancing were the M60 and the tube, not everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X