Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Company 2 PC Beta Delayed

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    No it doesn't mean that some maps wont support 32 players, it means not every server owner will decide to run a 32 man server. Therefore he stated that it's up to 32 which is the limit for the game.

The second part of the sentence "the biggest mp Battlefield maps" means that the game will have maps that are larger then we have seen in previous BF titles.
    Ah, coolio!

Comment

XP is old system. Vista was better, windows 7 is a lot better. By the way Vista has DX11 support already.

Comment

Yea, XP is now slower than Vista and Windows 7 in gaming and almost everything.

Comment

I'm assuming it's still a closed beta, even after the delay and the optimizations that they'll be doing?

Comment

As I have said before, 48 would be the magic number for me. But as for the delay, I can wait. I don't want a rushed product...

When it's doneâ„¢.

Comment

after playing a lot of MW2, 32 is gonna feel like the new 64. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                after playing a lot of MW2, 32 is gonna feel like the new 64. :laugh:
                lol good joke, good joke

Although, it would have still been a good joke even if all you said was "Modern Warfare 2"
                good joke?

Comment

i know some people are thinking the game wont be out in march for the pc, but i personally think it will.

judging the release for this game from what they are doing to 1943 for pc is not right. i think they just put a hold on 1943 for the pc being that BC2 is a full game and they are putting full effort on getting this game all ready for the pc. once they have this pc beta out in January, and they see feedback with whatever bugs there are with it, they will probably finish the polishing on bc2 and then do 1943

also look at it this way. maybe the 1943 for pc will use the frostbite 2.0 engine. for the 360, 1943 used a updated version of BC1's original frostbite engine, so better destruction maybe

as for this delay, I'm very happy to hear this from them. I am so sick of IW's ******** its good to know that a company can take the time out of their day, and inform their consumers. MW2 is having problems with people using IWnet, AKA Nozi-net to transfer Trojans to users and IW seems to not care about fixing this problem, but when someone figures out how to unlock the 85fps lock for multiplayer, they are right there patching it....

****en bastards

Comment

IF beta is delayed,the game will be delayed,Mark my words

really no suprize that pc comes last again

Comment

Just as long as they are not stalling like codemasters and IW did. They knew that their MP was not going to be received well by the community and removed their demos. If Dice decide not to have the beta, then I will start to worry.

Comment

They must be having one heck of a time with this frostbite engine and the PC. They havent been able to release anything on PC for yet. Not BC1, No 1943 and no beta. Something's going on here. And don't be fooled in thinking they are taking sweet time to "get it right" Cause thats what patches are for these days.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scinto;2627961]Apparently those who are worried about the big maps and huge running distance that there currently is for infantry, Dice have something up their sleave but who knows.

There are people that are worried about big maps?That's what the vehicles are for.And if you don't like big maps go play effing MW2 you nubs.The game is called battlefield ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                            The second part of the sentence "the biggest mp Battlefield maps" means that the game will have maps that are larger then we have seen in previous BF titles.
                            How is that possible seeing as how its the 2nd lowest player count in a Battlefield game? It doesn't make sense to lower the player count and make the maps even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                              How is that possible seeing as how its the 2nd lowest player count in a Battlefield game? It doesn't make sense to lower the player count and make the maps even bigger.
                              The maps open in parts, as you blow the crates. So they're bigger, but it's just a big *** pipe you fight your way through.

Takes a bit away from the sandbox feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                                we have from a tweet which said 1943 won't make it out before BC2. and they hope to package the 2 together if possible.
                                And people thought I was stupid for even suggesting such a thing in this thread.

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=211608

Comment

Working...
                                X