Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Company 2 PC Beta Delayed

Originally posted by Alex98uk
    Because I have an opinion and am entitled to it?

I used to play DC & 1942 with 64, never really did anything for me. I usually find smaller servers harbour more teamwork.
    Same here. Im playing bf2/2142 regulary and I cant stand more players than 40. 64 is usually just chaos. Though I like it on maps like shongua stalemate(great map). BC2 is looking great so far 32 is good number +the maps look smaller than bf2 maps. I just hope they dont ruin it with no vehicles mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
      Same here. Im playing bf2/2142 regulary and I cant stand more players than 40. 64 is usually just chaos. Though I like it on maps like shongua stalemate(great map). BC2 is looking great so far 32 is good number +the maps look smaller than bf2 maps. I just hope they dont ruin it with no vehicles mode.
      yes as I said, in Bf2 the 64 player sucks arse because of air power and in maps like songhua there is no airpower ruining it. When done right like in 1942 it's awesome.

Comment

The demo will be delayed, the game will be delayed, every BF game has lol. I'm hoping for end of May as that will be BF2's 5 year anniversary. But i honestly wouldn't be surprised if its not until September/October so they can rake in as many sales on the consoles. Which by the way, plays really well. Often crashes out of servers but this might just be the PSN overloading rather than code issues. This game will be worth the wait for the PC. I guarantee it.

Comment

Great. Looks like we have another elusive BF1943 on our hands. We'll be playing this around this time next year probably.

Comment

Originally posted by M0ldyM!LK
            Great. Looks like we have another elusive BF1943 on our hands. We'll be playing this around this time next year probably.
            Apparently they will be available the same sort of time and hopefully packaged together.

Comment

Whoa.

I just caught this "Play with up to 32 players online in the biggest multiplayer Maps in Battlefield".

Does this mean that some maps won't support 32 players?
              No, it just means well be playing 16 vs 16 on 64 player Zatar maps. Without jets.

Rolleyes smiley directed at the first post, not you, Alex

Comment

I'm really glad it's not 64 or above, that would grind my gears.

And prone? meh.
                Originally posted by Xeq
                Originally posted by Leopardi
                yes as I said, in Bf2 the 64 player sucks arse because of air power and in maps like songhua there is no airpower ruining it. When done right like in 1942 it's awesome.
                How many times do I have to repeat myself?

You can still play on smaller servers even though the limit is 64+. You even admitted to doing so in BF2. You're not forced on 32vs32 servers. Increased limits don't affect you.

Comment

yeah don't try to bring down 64 man servers because you play on 32 man servers.

Comment

Oh, I agree for BF3, 64 player should be there, but for BC2, probably not.

I have been known to dabble in 64 player Kubra once in a while

Comment

You guys have to understand that BFBC2 is NOT sequel to BF2. I want 64 maybe more players for BF3, but I dont think bfbc needs it.The whole game was built with 24-32 players in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
                        You guys have to understand that BFBC2 is NOT sequel to BF2. I want 64 maybe more players for BF3, but I dont think bfbc needs it.The whole game was built with 24-32 players in mind.
                        Why can't it be for both? Like I said, it doesn't even affect you. So why should you care? CoD4 wasn't built for 25vs25, yet lots of people still play on those servers...

Comment

It DOES effect me totally if a game is developed for different player numbers and thus maybe gets altered in a way I don't like, for example to big maps, scaled down destruction due to hardware limitations, less servers for me, less team play oriented gameplay...

It's not THAT easy.

Comment

They can base the game around 32 all they want, but at least give us the option to increase the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                              They can base the game around 32 all they want, but at least give us the option to increase the limit.
                              And lag our computers apart? The 32 player limit is for a reason.

Comment

So there is planes - which ones? If there's a carpet bomber, we're going to see some beautiful village flattening!

Comment

Working...
                                X