Best Buy MW2 Live Chat Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buy MW2 Live Chat Tonight

I just cant get over how many questions they are dodging. I mean even the ones that have nothing to do with IWnet or lag.

Also, how many people can join a console game?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The problem with this Q&A is, not all answers are coming directly after the question being asked. They need to address the person they are answering to in their answers.

This game FAILS. IW FAILS

Comment

Wow, they already ended it. 402 didnt show up and they seemed to have started late, if I understand correctly. Then they dodged many questions and not just about IWnet and PC stuff.

I gues they were under contract to do this with Best Buy because I would have just cancelled it.

Crunch

Comment

Full transcript HERE

I want to cancel my order, but I'm getting it for SP...

Comment

lucifeR: If there is no console, how can you expect people with low-end PC's to play the game with sufficent FPS? As in COD4, you could remove things such as decals in order to gain much needed frames per second.
            Mackey-IW: You can turn stuff down in the menus.
            Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?
            Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
              lucifeR: If there is no console, how can you expect people with low-end PC's to play the game with sufficent FPS? As in COD4, you could remove things such as decals in order to gain much needed frames per second.
              Mackey-IW: You can turn stuff down in the menus.
              Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?
              Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.
              OH MAN!!!! How nice of them to give us Costom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game and graphic settings.... man they sure did us a big favor ... i was about to get my xbox 360 controller out for the PC...... *Sarcasm*

Comment

after 25 kills game ends? So I was right the Nuke is a game ender.

Comment

LOL , Epic , total, and complete fail. 9 v 9 ??? Really ?

What is this doom ? Did we really go that far backwards in technology we can only play 9v9 now ?

And no lean ? Wait a second, it is just doom..

Comment

02:43 Vince-IW
                    No plans for a demo currently. We are still working on finishing the PC game right now (yes, I know... we need to get done!)

PC delay announcement incoming, you know to polish it and stuff.

Comment

Everyone should expect to just find a steam download code with a when they open their PC box copy.

I would expect a delay as well.

This Game is Certified 100% Console Port, brought to you by the 100% console development company, Infinity Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
                        02:43 Vince-IW
                        No plans for a demo currently. We are still working on finishing the PC game right now (yes, I know... we need to get done!)

PC delay announcement incoming, you know to polish it and stuff.
                        :shakehead:

Comment

Oh God no! Please no delay!

So what is this madness I hear of not leaning?

Comment

Vince, save you and your guys some time and just cancel the thing.

Better yet, just give PC single player and make it a $30 game. I would just about gurantee the sales on the PC side would go back up then.

I cant believe they are still working on PC. I mean the game is suppose to go live 1 week from today.

Crunch

Comment

At this point I could care less if it was delayed or canceled for that matter.

Comment

By finish im sure he means just a release day patch, but tbh i agree with you Crunch. Either cancel the game that tbh, no PC player truly wants 100% anymore and save us all some time. Better yet go back to the drawing board and give us the game we expected from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X