X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buy MW2 Live Chat Tonight

Originally posted by RangerXML
    Oh God no! Please no delay!

So what is this madness I hear of not leaning?
    360 controllers dont have enough buttons, so lean is out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      By finish im sure he means just a release day patch, but tbh i agree with you Crunch. Either cancel the game that tbh, no PC player truly wants 100% anymore and save us all some time. Better yet go back to the drawing board and give us the game we expected from you.
      I just dont get it. They drone on about how they believe IWnet is better for PC yet feature after feature keeps disapearing.

I like smaller servers, but 9 v 9? The maps have to be small because the action in the films we have been seeing look nonstop and you are running into people all the time. I thought there were a lot of people in those games.

I dont even want to know whats not done for PC. They took out so much stuff, what could be left? Instead of the 16 maps, we only have 4 to start with? Even the hardcore choices were cut down so instead of having everything for both, its mostly regular mode with a few hardcore options.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

From watching the xbox streams all of the maps look pretty small, 9 v 9 would feel crowded on most of them.

Comment

VAC delayed bans and no ability to kick players in ranked matches. Not a good combo at all.

Comment

wow. this put the last nail in the coffin for me. no lean??? WTF! lean was around since MOHAA!!! 9 vs 9? judas priest thats the lamest thing ever!! the maps are so small there are one or 2 chokepoints where all the action will be and by action i mean NADE SPAM.

i honestly thought COD was the best series on the PC because of COD 1 and UO, but since then they have been seduced by the console noobs with their parents money.

RIP COD

Comment

RIP COD indeed

Comment

Who's up for murder?

Comment

hahaha What style of murder? Mafia style? Lee Harvey Oswald style? Julius Caesar style? hahahaha

Comment

Hardcore mode with a Tactical Nuke after killing 25 minor employee's?

Comment

After this Q&A, any PC guys that still have hope in the MP side must have autism or some sort of genetic mental disorder.

Comment

they arent getting a dime from me thats for sure

Comment

http://en.hellokittyonline.eu/pages/...track=admatics looks alot more fun.
                          I'd actually laugh if we managed to gather more PC players to play this for a week than MW:2

Could you imagine the "IN YO FACE BIATCHES!!" factor that would send?

Comment

This has to be the biggest **** up in gaming that I can think of. Seriously, wow.

Comment

oh crap... maybe i ought to cancel the order after all...

Comment

Updated my sig. :wee:

Comment

Working...
                                X