Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Buy MW2 Live Chat Tonight

Originally posted by Minmaster
    oh crap... maybe i ought to cancel the order after all...
    The worst case scenario of canceling is having to wait a few more days to buy the game.

The worst case scenario of not canceling is paying full price for a five hour campaign and a watered down multiplayer that dies in a matter of weeks.

Your call

Comment

Meh, I didn't pay the $60 bones to begin with so I think I'll keep my pre-order.

Comment

yea me too, it's only costing me $39 from amazon cuz i got some credits there.

i really don't like how lean is not in anymore though. and 9 vs 9 max...wtf?!

Comment

They really think we're that stupid. The game isn't done, 9v9 max players, no lean, no dedicated servers...

And they have the balls to still try to build hype and turn all of that into a positive somehow?

Why were they surprised to receive death threats again? When you call a whole mess of people stupid bitches, expect someone to get a little angry.

Comment

This was the nail in the coffin. I'm not buying this. No way in hell they're getting my money for this BS.

Comment

Laugh
              Is there a console in the PC version of the game, so we can change our field of view from the xbox's default 65 FOV to 80 also can we tweaks the weapon damage for each gun, removes perks, graphical debris, breathing sway, also thru console like we where able to before or is this all gone?

Vince-IW
              We would like you to play the game the way we designed and balanced it.
              Just saw that bit. Screw this game. Narrow console FOVs make me sick, literally. I'm guessing there won't be a V-Sync option, either, just like most other console ports. So if I did ever play this game, it would make me puke.

Comment

Leaning is too complicated.
                They should remove reloading since that is too complicated also.

My question is, why is there a mouse/keyboard support?
                That's really unnecessary, they should have made the 360 controller a requirement.

The game is not done? Wow, that's an obvious lie or they are being sarcastic. You have 7 days to ship the product that you have been working on for couple of years...

No dedicated servers, no leaning, no mod support, 9 on 9 max, yea that sounds like something from 1999 - early 2000. Oh wait, don't forget the awesome retro price.

The only thing "modern" in this game is probably the graphics, and that's a very generous statement.

Comment

Comment

**** this game. I cant wait to see the PC reviews.

Comment

"We want you to play the game they way we designed it because we're flawless"

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                        Just saw that bit. Screw this game. Narrow console FOVs make me sick, literally. I'm guessing there won't be a V-Sync option, either, just like most other console ports. So if I did ever play this game, it would make me puke.
                        Laugh is one of my teammates and he told me he was in the chat. I told him to ask about the console to change FOV and, boy, I'm glad I did. I'm with you on this one. I HATE narrow FOVs. We have huge monitors and we are playing at 65 FOV? It just does NOT work at all.

It's pathetic. I called the NO LEAN after they announced no dedicated servers. I still can't believe they are dumb enough not to do that. It's not balanced my ***, then why you keep it it in the every other COD PC title?

Comment

IW you're all **** ups all of you. I wouldnt trust you to design my 4th grade science project let alone a COD title.

Comment

Originally posted by ATM743
                            That pretty much summed up what happened. :laugh:

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

thats bull people who have metered usage (australia) will end up hosting games and it will chew the **** out of the usage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik
                                thats bull people who have metered usage (australia) will end up hosting games and it will chew the **** out of the usage.
                                And this is why even if IWnet had been perfect and the rest of the game perfect i cant get it on PC and therefore am forced to get it for 360 (because xbox live doesnt count towards my quota).

Comment

Working...
                                X