X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 1.4 Patch Delayed

F@CK BF2!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KEY's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (NO KIDDIN!!)

go get your key right now. srry for the people who paid. you lost your money.

Comment

Lol, it's closed.

WHEN WILL PATCH 1.4 BE OUT, IT'S BEEN LIKE 3-4 WEEK'S WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

{9thInf}Padre
        Corporal

brilliant sign man

Comment

wow its been over 2 weeks now. and no update from EA, wow Ea sucks.

no i didnt just realize that.

me- :ar15: :dead: -EA

Comment

i bet its comes out when the demo comes out.

Comment

1.4 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT COMING NEXT WEEK

I am not sure of the details but I have been assured that one is coming.

Comment

It's coming soon enough you guys...no I don't have a date, but "it's coming soon" straight from DICE at EA community day.

Comment

Although the patch was announced to be released today (by EA Spain), it seems a small bug has been found and needs to be fixed before patch release. The release of patch 1.4 has been postponed 24 hours in order to allow more testing and the fix of this small bug.
                  I cannot understand how they didn't go back to an older patch that didn't crashout servers, desktops, etc. 5 times today my team & I played games, up to 40 minutes long, only to suffer crashes.

Has there been any news whatsoever? I don't care if they tell me that it's 'Game over' for BF2. I'd just like to know.

It's a great game. But just like a Porsche is a great car, u would get rid of it if it broke down every 3 miles.

Comment

Next friday

Comment

u have to pay for fileplanet so u arent really gettin the keys for free

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
                        It's coming soon enough you guys...no I don't have a date, but "it's coming soon" straight from DICE at EA community day.

OK OK I just had a revelation,

We are all slamming EA and bitching about how they can't make a good product and how we are their little guinea pigs AND YET, here we all are saying "I can't wait till 2142 is out" "when will it be out?" "Oh I have the BETA, NA NA NA NA NA"

WTF???? This makes us a bunch of hypocrites. I don't know what everyone elses agenda is, but I'll happily wait for 1.4 and then download it and play merrily. I never bought SF or any other booster pack and I sure as hell don't plan to unless that is, I make top rank in this game. Until then I will keep hammering at B2 and B2 only... (wait, ok I downloaded the POE MOD but THAT'S IT I PROMISE!!! I have enough fun with this game and my hands are full so for me, 2142 will wait. F&CK U EA!!!!!

Comment

Why is it always they say "it's coming soon"? Would someone give me the true meaning of "it's coming soon" not the EA meaning?

Comment

Originally posted by scott097
                            u have to pay for fileplanet so u arent really gettin the keys for free

There are other ways of getting a key

Also, just be patient, and be GLAD that it is being held off this long. Maybe they found a big probliem that needs fixing that you all would have pi$$Ed and mouned about. Its good that they are taking there time on this one, less random crashes.

Comment

Its good that they are taking there time on this one, less random crashes.
                              Actually, No! It's not good at all.

Comment

They may have an announcement next week, But more than likley they will keep putting it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X