Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

I hope we only need the email of the clan leader because not all of my clan is willing to give out email adresses

Comment

Our application has been sent in, thank you once again for the opportunity MyIS!!!

*keeping our fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Napoleon
        Do what you can.
        well i got 13 (including myself) I hope thats enough.

Comment

I got the minimum 3 members signed up here right now. Application from (digital-Underground). Several clan members are currently at work, and I will tell them to register here as soon as possible.

Comment

Hey, can i refer more than 2 other clans? And if so do i have to use the code that was emailed to me or is there some other referral code? And if so will that increase our chances of winning even futher? We can probably refer at least 3 more clans ontop of the 2 we already did in the application.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              even tho im not entering (my clan seems to have died out somewhere since xbox 360 came out) but thanks for this oppurtunity
              ~)BH(~ are looking for dedicated members if youre interested mate...

Comment

I applied =) this sounds great

You don't have to have the same name on the 4 forums right? Just the same e-mail? (Hurricane was taken on TBF2 but not on the others).

And did you need their full names?

Finally, any insight on how this is decided? Do you manually sort through each clan and decide which ones should be chosen, or is it like a raffle and you have more tickets entered if you refer other clans?

Comment

Even if my clan isn't selected I don't think anyone can even give them a thank you big enough for what they deserve. MyIS is BF2. I think you guys need to work with EA on 2142. Great ideas and sacrifice. Got to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE $MOE
                    I think you guys need to work with EA on 2142. Great ideas and sacrifice. Got to love it.
                    We are, were also working with EA on Crysis and Activtion on QuakeWars You should see some cool stuff by the end of summer!

Comment

Today day is the big day! Well the first big day out of 100.

- Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by }SoC{ÅMT
                        Today day is the big day! Well the first big day out of 100.

- Andrew

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........good luck............I know they wont pull an EA and make us wait til midnight......................there better than that......................anyways once again..............GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

Comment

Yep
                          Thanks again guys for this oportunity. Let's find out who is first lucky clan.

Comment

I say list them all at once

but hey when is the name of the first clan coming?

Comment

I hope we win

Comment

Can I get a confirmation that the real names are accually needed, or if the screennames are ok? Because I submitted mine then found out later the it asks for real names, and I havent gotten an email back on the situation yet.

Oh, and I know there is a couple other Lost Souls Clans out there tat play some BF2. Will having the same name be an issue?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X