Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
    As long as you have 3 active members, you're eligible. Start a new division in your clan and bring 3 friends. If you're selected; a game server, web hosting and publicity on our site sure won't hinder your chances of growth
    What about those who dont live in, or close to texas at all?
    If they win, they will only be stuck with a server they cant play on?

Comment

Excellent Program. Application Sent.

Comment

sweet. I was a bit surprised that you guys needed real names of our members and not just screen names so i started asking everyone for their names. Its interesting how cautious some players are about giving out their real name. I'll try to get all the names tommorow and submit mine in then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator
          sweet. I was a bit surprised that you guys needed real names of our members and not just screen names so i started asking everyone for their names. Its interesting how cautious some players are about giving out their real name. I'll try to get all the names tommorow and submit mine in then.
          Do what you can.

Comment

Adding "AMAZING" to the Digg article title immediately guarantees that you guys will hit front page.

Very cool that this is being done, of course good luck to all the participating clans!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
              Adding "AMAZING" to the Digg article title immediately guarantees that you guys will hit front page.

Very cool that this is being done, of course good luck to all the participating clans!
              My sneaky plan didn't work, hehehe. You see, like half a year ago I remember Digg released some graphs and "AMAZING" was in the top 3 of most popular words used top Digg stories.

It backfired on me though because once I realized that the word "AMAZING" over-dramatizes the whole thing and is sooooo obvious, it was too late. I blushed in self-clumsiness and vowed to move on.

I also blame it on Digg's new v3. There's just so much content, the chances of getting noticed are few and far between.

*shrug* 'tis life

Comment

My clan is very interested in this offer. However, since about 30% of our clan members live in Europe (myself included), we'd be stuck with relatively high ping. Is the game still playable with 150-200 ping? Also, do all (or at least 3 members) need to be registered at all Total-sites or is it enough being registered at for example TotalBF2.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by darkthunder
                  My clan is very interested in this offer. However, since about 30% of our clan members live in Europe (myself included), we'd be stuck with relatively high ping. Is the game still playable with 150-200 ping? Also, do all (or at least 3 members) need to be registered at all Total-sites or is it enough being registered at for example TotalBF2.com ?
                  I believe you need a minimum of 3 members. And those three need to be registered on TotalAA, TotalBF2142, TotalBF2, and TotalQuakeWars. And for the server it will be a trouble to play with that high ping.

Comment

I know alot of people including myself that play alot of times with 150 ping in servers. I don't notice much lag till 200 ping on any game . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator
                      Seems I missed this. I put down all of our screen names. Guess I saw 'name' and not 'real name' above the collum. I fired off an email to the sponsorship email about it. I wonder how many other people missed that?

Comment

Can someone confirm if the 3 members need to be registered on all Total sites, or if 1 site is enough?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
                          My sneaky plan didn't work, hehehe. You see, like half a year ago I remember Digg released some graphs and "AMAZING" was in the top 3 of most popular words used top Digg stories.

It backfired on me though because once I realized that the word "AMAZING" over-dramatizes the whole thing and is sooooo obvious, it was too late. I blushed in self-clumsiness and vowed to move on.

I also blame it on Digg's new v3. There's just so much content, the chances of getting noticed are few and far between.

*shrug* 'tis life
                          Yup, people have been talking about how Digg is controlled by a rather small mass of users. There's so many stories being submitted, I just don't get around to scanning through them so I just look at the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by darkthunder
                            Can someone confirm if the 3 members need to be registered on all Total sites, or if 1 site is enough?
                            Do the best you can

Comment

I have a question. One of our leaders filled out the application and sent it, but she entered my email because hers wasn't working (it's a weird email). I'm the founder whatnot, so I was okay with it, but I haven't received a confirmation email. We kinda want to make sure ya guys got the application, if ya know what I mean.

In short... will confirmation emails be sent out? Or shall we just pray it wasn't lost in cyber space or some freak accident?

Comment

If you're clan is Soldiers of Christ - it was recieved. I will PM you your code for reference (use the code when making all inquiries so we can identify you). Please dont give it out to anyone you dont trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X