jet spam is so noobish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jet spam is so noobish

by what can tell is his clan/team whatever is a bunch of cry babies who have NO skill and just want EA to nerf the game to nothing so they can be the best player on the planet, sorry to break it to ya Linus, but it's people like you that ruin the game, not the Pilots

Comment

I remember the moments when we were attacking a flag, APC just spawned and none of us was capable of taking it down. We were so close to taking that flag, but we were even closer to being butchered. Guess who made a fly-by, damaged the APC enough for the driver to bail and get killed. It was a chopper.

BF2 is full of those moments. Saying jets are useless is the purest form of ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Linus
        why dont they allow admins to make jets and choppers optional..

theres no skill in dropping bombs all game.. and even though the AA
        guns are better, they're still useless on a lot of maps control points..
        The jet is in and out before any hope of lock/fire/hit.

All these little jet kiddies ruin the fun.. I just played a game of Wake,
        had 110 points.. all on infantry.. but I died 27 times.. 23 from the jet
        spam. 4 deaths all game from ground fighting.. but yet my stats look
        like crap because some noob drops bombs all game.. meanwhile he only
        dies 7 times..

They just drop em on anything that moves.. server after server after
        server, same stuff.. they'll drop bombs in the middle of their squad just
        to get me.. thats funny as hell.. They get 100 points that game..
        -6 team points (what a laugh..) and 7 deaths.. whee what skill.. NOT.

all you little jet kiddies are pathetic.. I see why you hang out in the air
        so much though.. cuz when you get caught on the ground you get
        owned.

EA give us some GOOD maps without aircraft.. choppers arent as bad..
        but the one with that cannon is noob city.. wheeee look at me hold down
        the trigger..

jet spam, new term of the year....lol

Comment

lol someone call an ambulance!
          Anyone else here think that if he gets jet bombed one more time he will do a Columbine and shoot the crap outta his schoolmates

Comment

Ok, first of all this post is pretty funny. Get pi$$ed off, but don't be childish and complain about your gaming skills on a public forum like this one. Anyway, I am a pretty shytie pilot when it comes to jets, do any of you know where I might find a decent guide, or how to, or something like that? If so, send me some links or post replies with links, I'll keep searching in the mean time. Lastly, when I'm done honing my skills I'll be looking for you so I can display my n00b like jet skills ...

Comment

Shooting infantry with the cannons is much more satisfying. Whenever I get cannoned by a plane I feel like I was singled out and it hits a lot harder.

Comment

Working...
              X