Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Inside. Subtle or not so Subtle things you have done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evil Inside. Subtle or not so Subtle things you have done.

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
    Or you fly a BH over a bunch of campers and pick them up.
    I love doing this. Whenever I get an empty BH, I just fly over the F-35 spawn spot and more than likely I will pick up 2-4 campers. Most of the time they bail out in the sea when they realize that they've been scooped up! Of course someone else ends up getting their jet - sometimes me . One time I did this and the sole guy that I picked up ejected into the sea then suicided to find that his jet hadn't spawned yet. He waited right in the middle of the jets spawn spot and got pushed out to sea when it finally did spawn! (I flew back to pick up some other people) I imagine he finally decided to spawn on land after that. Presumably in the middle of an arty strike in typical "BF2 bad luck" fashion

Comment

I have a habit of pistoling people in the leg when they don't give me ammo/health after I spam the radio numerous times.

Another time, the commander was taking up a TOW when there was an apc in front of us (distracted). I pistoled his leg.

Comment

what i do is jump on an enemy tank with any gun, but preferably a pkm.

i hold down on the trigger pointing at the tank, making the most annoying, very loud CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK sound for the guy inside the tank.

whats worse, i stick on top of the enemy tank until my team blows it up at which point i punish them all for teamkilling me.

i also push snipers off roofs and cliffs. extremely fun. that and i also knife red tag bug guys, revive them and then knife again.

also when im a medic and somebody i hate is dead, i throw medi packs on them, or accidentally knife them instead of healing.

Comment

I've TK'd a few TK'ers before leaving the server. You know, people that go in for TK'ing with -20 or so points. Just walk up to them with a shotgun, blow their brains out and leave the server before they can retaliate. Probably doesn't change their behaviour or anything but I get a little satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
            also when im a medic and somebody i hate is dead, i throw medi packs on them
            I've done that, but it was my 1st time as a Medic and didn't know I had to use paddles until someone told me it was "6"

I really don't do anything bad. I was, however, going to get my friend on the other team and we were going to Knifekill each other coz we need the badge. That wouldn't be statpadding, would it?

On another note, I haven't done it, but take a helo/jet and when it's filled with people, act like you don't know how to fly it. Pitch it über sidways. Hopefully, they will bail. Soon after, whip around and gun/missle them as they parachute down, hehe

Comment

i saw in this tutorial where are the view points of several vehicles...so in my free time in an enemy base i usually place c-4 on them so when they get in the c-4 blocks their view, they usually get out to see from outside and then...BOOOOOM!!!! they fly.

Comment

Working...
              X