Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ranked Servers, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly[List]

Originally posted by Jamez646
    Does anybody know any good servers on the west coast (U.S). After 1.4 my Fav servers ping shot through the roof.

Thanks

AnyBody???

Comment

hmm those are all Uk servers I live in Canada, and always get horrible ping on UK, Aussie, or German. I myself go to 24/7 Wake Insomnia and 24/7 Sharqi also from Insomnia. Even though theres no admins it gives me low ping and less wait time inbetween maps

hmmm.. West Soast USA like in Washington state?

Comment

Another good server.

See sig!

Comment

Originally posted by stu
          The good the bad and the ugly!!! bs!!! who the hell are you to say what my server is about? I set up the -={Cpt}=-Clan as a fun clan/server!! However, from time to time we get idiots that hop all the time, you being one of them!! As we clearly state on the server messages, server logo and pre game info that bunny hopping is not allowed and what do you do? Ignore what we state!! I am not impressed to find through a search engine, that a dimwhit like you has knocked my clan!!

My only question is, when the rules are clearly stated over and over again in front of your eyes!! Why did you play on our server? If you didnt agree with them.

You bunch of idiots need to get a life, and most of all your own server, - if you do... stick to playing that, instead of ripping into other peoples, YOU GIMPS
          Who are you talking to?

Originally posted by Jamez646
          AnyBody???
          have you checked www.game-monitor.com its quite good at finding local servers, you can also search for a sever playing your fave mod too

Comment

Oakenfold recommended Krackhouse as a good server. Sad to say it was full of smacktalking retards who act like noobs. IronEagle was admining fairly well so props to him...but there was not any real teamwork, there were dudes on there with racist names, and azzholes like xxDUBxsilver and some others that CLEARLY showed that they were in their early teens. When I joined, I typed, "Saw that this server was recommended at TotalBF2, so I thought I would join and see." To that I got a bunch of STFU's and "Dont come on here giving orders"????

As a 38 year old gamer...it is getting so much harder to find a good server....so I will give others a try on this list. One that I can FULLY recommend for teamplay, mature players and great map rotation is BATTLE BROTHERS. It hasn't been filling up lately, so I haven't been able to play there....so give it a try.

Still searching......

Haze

Comment

Good note on those servers. I won't be playing on them.
              I also have a list (not big).

Bad

9 rounds Karkand ONLY
              This server has a rule against Spawncamping. Well..... No one ever follows this rule and spawncamps like mofos. There are Admins on there all the time, but anytime you complaint about the spawncamping, they don't answer back or even do anything to stop it

24/7 Sharqi 99 Rounds by WNx
              Most of these guys are instan-proners and fish-floppers. One time I was on there, An admin was fish-flopping and I killed him about 8 times. I said to him "Stop fish-flopping, It's not helping" and this guy had to be a kid, because he said this "We can do whatever we want on this server, because we pay for it". I guess fault enough, but then I get kicked and the message reads "NO ONE LIKES KIDS (Something something)". Wow what a kid answer

24/7 Karkand - Only Tigerland
              This server is almost alway full. This means Tking all around! Yes, they Tk you if you get into a jets, chopters, APCs, and Tanks. No admins on ever. Have some rules about this stuff, but no one follows them.

*FW* GAUNTLET - 24/7 GATOR
              Wow, this server is pretty bad. For some reason, if you get puniched 3 times for TKing, you get banned, even it was not your fault and didn't mean to. Everyone on there puniches for Tks. Also, The chopter whores and Gunners spawning shots like there no torromow. Also, If you are getting a high score, and your not a member of their clan, they will kick you about right before the round ends.

Comment

Stay away from Christain servers , was doing well and minding my own busness half way threw a round i get kicked with a kick message " change your name" . Its like Jesus loves me even if im doing good why cant they lol .

Comment

Originally posted by stu
                  The good the bad and the ugly!!! bs!!! who the hell are you to say what my server is about? I set up the -={Cpt}=-Clan as a fun clan/server!! However, from time to time we get idiots that hop all the time, you being one of them!! As we clearly state on the server messages, server logo and pre game info that bunny hopping is not allowed and what do you do? Ignore what we state!! I am not impressed to find through a search engine, that a dimwhit like you has knocked my clan!!

My only question is, when the rules are clearly stated over and over again in front of your eyes!! Why did you play on our server? If you didnt agree with them.

You bunch of idiots need to get a life, and most of all your own server, - if you do... stick to playing that, instead of ripping into other peoples, YOU GIMPS
                  No you are the one posting BS. You instantly banned me with no warning just for jumping 3 times! Without me jumping the large splash damage from the APC gun fire would have killed me. i could have just detonated my C4 killing the APC and myself but instead i at least try to get away giving you a chance to kill me. At the time i was on your server it did NOT clearly state bunny hopping was not allowed on the pre game info or on the server banner, i can prove that by posting your banner from my bf2 server logocache folder HERE. (hmm yes really clearly marked eh?)

Yes i did find out after you banned me that you had "no bunny hopping" in one of your many rotating server messages that get wrote in the top corner of the screen now and then while in game. Unfortunatly this is hardly "clearly stating" that bunny hopping is not allowed and is a "no warning, instantly bannable offence" to jump 3 times, as players are concentrating on the in game action and are not able to read every single bit of text that comes up when you are in the middle of a firefight.

The people here are not idiots or gimps like you may think and can make there own mind up from my list. For example if some players refuse to use the jump key at all and do not like anyone else jumping for what ever reason then they may want to join your server!...although i think most people can see what your server admining abilitys are like from instantly banning someone for such a minor and unclearly writen offence, not to mention your "F*** you it's our server and we can do what ever we want" type attitude you had after this happened on your server.

And yes i will stick to my own and other good servers in future as i know the admins are fair on these servers.

Comment

OBC and Insomnia365 servers are good. OBC almost always has an admin or a clan person on. Insomnia can get rough when an admin isn't on...

Comment

Great server: DD DevilDogs

I used to play alot in DA server until recently when I started having issues with some of their squad members.

Comment

Originally posted by rangedrecon
                        hmm those are all Uk servers I live in Canada, and always get horrible ping on UK, Aussie, or German. I myself go to 24/7 Wake Insomnia and 24/7 Sharqi also from Insomnia. Even though theres no admins it gives me low ping and less wait time inbetween maps

hmmm.. West Soast USA like in Washington state?
                        Yea i go to those as well, But i like a better rotation of maps....

West Coast California

Comment

You should try out Battlefield Oregon's server =BFO= F.U.B.A.R.

Right now we're trying something new, by playing full rotations of 16 playered maps on Infantry Only mode.

Gulf of Oman is a completely different stage on 16 playered IO.

Songhua Stalemate is just KICKASS on 16 playered IO!

Comment

have you checked www.game-monitor.com its quite good at finding local servers, you can also search for a sever playing your fave mod too

That's funny, i didn't know about game-monitor, until i click on a person sig and it took me there. Then i was thinking to my self, Man that would be cool if i could search that site for a Local (U.S) server... Then i read your post.... Sorry, i'm little slow sometimes.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by VeniVidiVici-NL-
                              The =pbf= ihop server is also a good one. The people there know what teamwork is.
                              The Tag has changed, but the teamwork is still there.

We currently have 3 ranked servers (subject to change, of course):

BF2GN IHOP - International House of Pwnage
                              66.199.253.146:16567
                              52 slots
                              VoIP and BR enabled

BF2GN Urban Infantry Only
                              66.199.253.150:16567
                              32 slots
                              VoIP and BR enabled

BF2GN SF - Special Forces
                              72.9.98.154:16567
                              32 slots
                              VoIP and BR enabled

Comment

Originally posted by Scort
                                Thanks for the good servers, will have to try them out at some point.

Just like to say though, the above comment, although heavy-handed by the admin, would have got you a warning on my server - that's bunny hopping in my book.

Scort.
                                Its bunnyHopping in =Cpt= book, rules clearly state on that server NO bunnyhopping or kick..

Definately one of the best servers..

Comment

Working...
                                X