Ranked Servers, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly [List]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked Servers, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly [List]

Sick of being kicked and banned from servers for killing the admins too much or being in a chopper he wants etc?

well here is my list of good ranked servers that don't do that and servers that do, so that you know which to join and which to avoid.

These servers are for players from UK or Europe, are all 32 players on 32 size maps with all or most maps in the rotation.

The Good

Multiplay.co.uk :: [TTP] Taste The Pain :: ttp-clan.co.uk
    85.236.101.7:16970

My current favorite bf2 server. It has battlefield recorder enabled so you can watch back those funny/crazy bf2 moments, has 2 rounds per map and swaps the teams round at the end of each round so you get to play each side per map. It's well admined, you see players getting warnings first for breaking the rules like base camping and then being kicked if they don't listen. Finally I've found a british server for bf2 that doesn't ban players with a high score or if you kill the admins too much!

The Last Platoon -German-Ranked-
    81.3.59.249:33520

German server with battlefield recorder enabled. Swaps teams at the end of the round. Its admined by the TLP guys with you seeing warnings for anyone breaking the rules etc before any kicks happen.

AforD|| Swingerclub // k-play.de
    81.3.59.206:30740

German server with battlefield recorder enabled. Played on this server quite a bit too and the admins seem decent.

Chaos-Fun-Team Server
    81.3.59.123:33720

German server with battlefield recorder enabled. Doesn't swap teams at the end of the round but seems well admined.

Multiplay.co.uk ::H2H City Maps +
    85.236.101.61:16767

British server ran by a good bunch of lads, well admined and has battlefield recorder enabled.

The Bad

The British Empire (*TBE*)
    85.236.101.55:16567

British server, Badly admined...got banned for sneaking up to an admin and knifing him in the back. Clan mate asked what i was banned for and he says "cheating"...mate asked how i was cheating and got no reply other than that i was now unbanned (if they really thought i was a cheater why unban me?) anyway me and my clan mate got banned the next map as our scores were too high.

-=D.o.A=- Day Maps
    193.238.84.46:16767
    and
    -=D.o.A=- City maps
    193.238.84.46:16777

British server, Playing iron gator and killed 3 guys (2 of which were admins) inside the ship between flags with the SVD at close range....Banned

-={Cpt}=- BF2-www.cptclan.com
    85.236.100.3:16769

British server, threw some c4 on an admins APC, he starts firing at me so i run and jump about 3 times to get away and then detonate killing him.....Banned.

VETS Open (Ranked)
    85.236.101.46:16567

British server, went to take the hotel flag on karkand but noticed C4 on it and on the UAV a guy on the roof near by...so i go to the roof and end up killing the special forces guy who was also an admin....Banned

Urban Every Other - BATSquad.com
    85.236.101.56:17167

British server, having a real good game on karkand with only 1 admin (BAT.Michael) on server on the opposite side, but as my score was too high/killed admin too much....Banned.

I KILLED ELVIS
    85.236.101.30:16567

British server, score too high/killed admin (or Elvis) too much?....Banned

Old School [BF44] www.mindfactory.de/
    81.3.59.153:30290

German server, game recently started on Mashturr City...driving round in a tank taking flags and killed a few guys....came to the main usa capable flag and killed an admin that was on the roof that was mowing everyone down with his PKM.....Banned

(RK)Schlachtfeld
    81.3.59.253:31260

German server, admin kicks you unfairly for many things when you kill them...yet they can do the same thing with no problems. For example i was taking the main capable MEC flag on mashtuur city in a tank but had to back out due to incomming arty. I'm killing any enemy that spawn there and kill an admin so i get kicked (what am i meant to do let them run up and C4 me?). when i get back on the server the admin who kicked me is doing the same thing as me in a tank at the same place.

The Ugly

All "EA UK" servers....only really go on these as a last resort due to them usally having players on with massive pings, servers being lagged and going down a lot. No admins on to kick any TKers/idiots and the players all seem to not want to work as a team. I'm sure sometimes there are decent players on but mostly from my experience on them its not the case.

---
    I'll add more servers when i get some more time

Re: Ranked Servers, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly[List]

<shamelessplug>[MORK] 195.20.108.81 16567</shamelessplug>

Comment

Cool, made a note about the good, I'll try them out some time

Comment

I'll test [TTP] Taste The Pain this evening and report back

Comment

The Omega Forces server is cool: 84.244.131.164 standard port.

its large maps, with 32 players, always admined, 2 rounds per map, switches army etc etc

all are welcome except statpadders and high pingers!

Comment

The =pbf= ihop server is also a good one. The people there know what teamwork is.

Comment

Strange, you get banned a lot!!!!!

Comment

Just like to say thanks its nice to be noticed

most of the time we think we are wasting our time trying too make peoples stay on our server enjoyable theres nothing worse than people spawn raping you so you cant even get into the game.

the rules are simple:

BASECAMPING AND SPAWNRAPING IS *NOT* ALLOWED ON THIS SERVER

NO ARTY OR BASE RAPING OF UNTAKEABLE BASES!!!!!

CONSTANT SUICIDE BOMBING WILL GET YOU KICKED

DONT PUNISH FOR ACCIDENTAL TEAM KILLINGS its not very nice

but watch out for a player called Leki][DowN hes a bit handy

Comment

Bad server: Kentucky Fried Server.

Their admins are kick happy. Once I was there for no more than 2 minutes and got kicked for no reason.

Comment

Vry cool will try those good servers out tonight :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by goodolddany
                      I thought the same.... :hmm:

Comment

yeah in 650 hours of play i've had 90 kicks and 17 instant bans which compared to everyone else of a similar play time is a lot. i wouldn't mind if i was some idiot TKer or constantly just went into the enemy base in a tank or something to rape but i dont... i mainly play medic as i have done through all the BF games and if anyone asks for medic and i'm near them they get healed....i heal my team even if they dont ask for it, revive everyone i can, take flags and kill lots of enemy. So it does get annoying when your reward for being a good team player is a ban

Comment

Good list -- ill try them tonight!

Comment

Wow the servers you guys play on really suck...

All I ever play are GameArena, ICONZ or Xtra NZ.. (NZ & OZ SERVERS BTW)

Iconz is almost rule free (no statpadders of deliberate tkers). Most of the servers are admined pretty well.

Comment

that was exactly my reaction
                              i must suck because i nevery get banned - unless i want to get banned

but what ever flots your boat

in 440 hours i got 59kicks and 6 banns
                              and most of the 59kicks where autokick for being idle, more then half of that
                              and 3 of the 6 bans i wanted to get, the other 3 where well deserved as well

Comment

Working...
                              X