ROE Open Discussion and Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROE Open Discussion and Forums

There is a new EA approved program that MyIS (totalbf2) and I have started that will act the same as the bf2rs progam with rules enforcement..

you can find the new forums here..

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/index.php

the BFMP Program is designed to be very player friendly and will allow players to report both bad players and servers from a website instead of a forum only to get flamed.

here is the reporting website, (its not complete yet, should be sometime this week)

http://www.bfroe.com/

feel free to come sign up on the forums and discuss the Rules of Engagement as EA and DICE will also be on the forums reading your discussion..

enjoy

thanks

IndianScout

Re: ROE Open Discussion and Forums

Making this sticky as we get 15 threads a day asking how to report a cheater or a padder

Comment

So where do i report a cheater again? lol

Comment

http://www.cheaters.com/

find out if your mate is cheating on you

:laugh:

Comment

That show is so dumb, nice one though lol

Comment

why the 'stat padder' is presented as the main evil of bf2? why i cant see a mention about cheaters? why permanent teamkillers are still allowed to ruin my game? i honestly dont care if someone is doing the revive tricks all day, it doesnt bother me at all, but im honestly f.. up when players as nobodyshasthisnameyet brag about teamkilling 7000 people just because he didnt like them

why kickvote system is ineffective? why there is absolutely no punishment for players that have fun by ruining others game? read some wonderfull stories of players that force others to teamkill them bu ramming in jeeps. what with choper pilots that take pride of doing 'out of the bounds' trick?

but i think, it is simply easier to make noise and fuss about mystic statpadders rather than solve some real problems.

Comment

What's up with BF2RS then?

Comment

Well now wasnt that nice. Just wanted to say thanks for the info. Every once in a while I seem to run into someone using cheats. The worst one Ive seen lately is having one team half full of players that dont ever enter the game, and end the game with zero kills and zero deaths. Its not much fun playing a game where you are short handed (played one round yesterday 7 on 12, I left after one round), its almost impossible to win or score any points. Oh well thanks for the info and all the other updates you bring us from time to time. . . . .Red

Comment

btw, cant wait till u get the site, and forum up an runnin...looks good

oh, an also, will there be an english version?

Comment

Just registered to the forum.

Also, there is something wrong with the site. The main paragraph is in german or something, but the rest is in english.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                      Just registered to the forum.

Also, there is something wrong with the site. The main paragraph is in german or something, but the rest is in english.
                      The website isn't live yet, it's just filler text.

Comment

I see you guys don’t play the game anymore just find new ways every day how to annoy or whine about stuff i guess this happens after a year

at least i hope your guys don’t have such a horrible ROE then the bf2rankedservers.bs guys

if its only for catching a few stat padder here and there I’m for it, other then that absolutely not, but what makes me think that some of you guys put so much work and effort to policing a game instead of doing something real constructive
                        it’s a shame really, there would be so much other thing this game would need a lot more

just my 2 cents

Comment

Bureaucracy, the new addon for BF2
                          Travel through several new pages of confusing and contradicting paragraphs and achieve the top rank of General confusion.....

No offence, its a nice idea but is it not a little late in the life of BF2 to start something new. What is the point of this if it essentially it duplicates an existing service? Or is one organisation only going to deal with exploiters as defined by chapter seven, paragraph 3 of the big rule book and another deal with those defined by chapter thirty two?

Comment

I read on the BF2RS forums that idianscout, quote

Indian_scout has decided to leave BF2RS for personal reasons.

Im guessing those personal reasons was to ripoff the program so he could be the big boss of the program and try to make a proffit off of an already existing program. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kocrachon
                              I read on the BF2RS forums that idianscout, quote

Indian_scout has decided to leave BF2RS for personal reasons.

Im guessing those personal reasons was to ripoff the program so he could be the big boss of the program and try to make a proffit off of an already existing program. Nice.
                              Actually, that didn't happen at all, so save your silly assumptions to yourself please. IndianScout has done alot for this entire community and doesn't deserve to be treated with anything but atleast some suttle respect.

Baseless accusations and rants like yours are not taken to kindly here, whether it's in regards to EA, DICE, us or any member of our staff.

You signed up just to post that .. huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X