X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$100$$ to fix my bf2 stutter

I will pay you $100(usd) to fix my BF2 mouse stutter

that got your attention didn't it? Straight up...no BS....

....no DirectX tweaks that get me banned by punkbuster....

....if it is a software issue (bios,windows registry, driver, irq conflict, format or install sequence discrepancy..etc...) i will pay you.....$100$

....if it is a jumper setting, ISP,cable modem, router, NIC, MAC, paddywhack... the dog gets a bone....one hundred of them.

....if you identify a hardware device that needs RMA...it's 100$

....if you tell me this hardware don't work with that hardware...and I remove and replace and fix stutter?...100$

....easy as that...fix the stutter...I pay you..Paypal,check, order you something online, whatever!

....tell me to reinstall video drivers or lower my vid settings again?...I'll send you 10lbs of my excrement..second day air.

just fix the stutter.....it has to be fixable....I've got video capture of the stuttering...showed it to other people.....they dont have this problem......they've got the same hardware..or some of it.

just don't tell me to buy a new computer system....that wont cut it...

anyone interested?

Re: $$100$$ to fix my bf2 stutter

Specs???????

Comment

I can fix this no problem. PM me.

Comment

Lol you people are crazy, you can post for free you know (and save your 100 bucks)

Comment

its going to be a ram problem i bet.

Comment

You have to see a speech therapist to fix your stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by vascular
              You have to see a speech therapist to fix your stutter.
              ye ye ye yes , and dont be dumb save 100$ and just post you need help . People like myself are more then willing too help usually . Btw allso post your stats next time , hard to help when we dont know what your using

Comment

nono get the 100$ out, PM me, Xfire me, AIMme, or just keep using this thread. post your specs pleaseand some more detail about the sutter if you can.
                and btw I wont tell you to do any of those things u ask me not to do, but note that since I dont know your problem i may ask you some questions or ask you to run some tests (they dont take too long).

Comment

You say it's "mouse stutter", what color mouse pad are you using? I've had problems in the past with optical mice on blue mouse pads. Especially logitech ones. Also my friend has the G7 cordless mouse, which apparently operates on the same frequency as his wifi, 2.4ghz, so if it's cordless that could be a problem.

Comment

I am having the same exact problem, and so are a bunch of us. It has been happening for some right after 1.21 and for others after 1.22. The stutter gets so bad that it makes the game unplayable.

Ive been searching for the answer for DAYS and no one has gotten a solution!!

IF every person who has the stuttert problem could come forth, EA will hear us out !!!

Comment

Ok if your using a wireless mouse change it to a wired mouse and charge the wireless

Comment

spend your 100 bucks on more ram problem will be solved

Comment

Could be ram, could be corrupt files-it could be anything. My fps went down after I installed patch 1.21. Upping the ram from 1 to 2 g's didn't help. Starting with a clean, freshly formatted HD and then installing BF2, SF and then 1.21 led to success. The only problem was that my primary user-name got erased from the servers. Was this overkill? This has worked for others, others not, it did for me. Try it-what do you got to lose?

-$100 bucks I guess...

Comment

my current specs:

Asus A8n-Sli Deluxe rev.1016
                            Amd 3500+ Venice
                            2GB: Corsair XMS 3200rtPro 4x512
                            BFG 7900oc 512mb
                            seagate 7200 200gb x2 Sata RAID 0
                            X-fi Fatality sound card
                            Antec TruePower 550 TT2
                            Viewsonic p220f 21" crt
                            Logitech mx518

initially the pre-built system from ABS/Newegg came with twin 6800GTs, 1GB Ram, 1 Seagate, and Onboard Sound. (Ultimate M6 Pro)

Battlefield2 stuttered when playing infantry, mouse panning left or right...just video...not sound....not just after entering a map either....it stutters continuously throughout the game.....depending on how fast I pan left or right....will increase the size of the stutter or tear.....when fighting point blank it really hinders my ability to place rounds on target. The stuttering lightens when in vehicles but is still there....all the while running at 80+ FPS.

I have tried various resolution/ refresh rate/ and video settings....(800x600@60hz-120hz...1600x1200@60hz-85hz)

I have replaced the motherboard...I have upgraded to twin 7800GTX's.
                            ..I have pulled/swapped ram modules, ran mem test on them for 1500%,
                            switched RAID controllers, reformatted
                            overclocked, underclocked manually or with AI Booster or BIOS auto overclocking settings
                            coolbitted, render ahead=0,1,2...., vsync on / off , Nvidia advanced settings: texture clamp, negative LOD, tripple buffering...all of 'em)..on or off
                            tried logitech 3 buttton PS/2, MS Intellimouse Explorer USB, USB Mx518
                            Phillips 109b 19" crt, Sony Flat Panel LCD, Viewsonic P220f 21" CRT
                            have disabled in Bios...USB, IDE, Ports, everything...BIOS...on/off/auto/enabled/disabled...everything
                            BIOS revisions 1002, 1014, 1016, 1017 beta
                            disabled pagefile, reinstalled, set fixed size, or let windows
                            TweakXP, disabled services, reinstalled
                            tried Nvidia drivers from 77.77 to 84.21 , tweaked drivers too...(yes..drivercleaner) nvidia profiles: general or Battlefield2
                            pbsleep 500, game.lockfps 999
                            BF2 video settings.....all LOW, drawing distance 50%...minimum resolution and refreshrate
                            BF2 video settings.....Ultra High, drawing distance 100% maximum res, refresh
                            BF2 audio...ultra high/ low, EAX enbled/disabled, VOIP enabled/disabled
                            Tcp/Ip optimizer settings or default.....bypass router to cable modem, speed tests

there's alot that I have forgotten too......

I have a replacement identical PSU coming this week.....

- I should try DxTweaker and see if it fixes the problem...but I read that long thread that punkbuster will kick for it?
                            - after swapping powersupply later this week I'll do ...RAM...and then CPU?
                            - I have purchased a domain..(battlefield2mousestutter.com)..lol) and have posted video capture of the stuttering...but they want me to stream it only with RealAudio...f that...I'll give you FTP pw?
                            - I noticed when I locked fps at 30 or 40 the stuttering changes to non-stop very tiny hitching....(unplayable...but the stuttering stopped..lol)

Comment

and no overclocking at all right, all stock settings? when did you first notice the stuttering? after which patch, or during which patch ...

also try (and only if) deleting everything in the folder in mydocument>battlefield 2>cache.
                              but only if the folder exists, and only if there is something IN the folder. then try playing again.

you say it stutters while it says you're getting 80fps???

Comment

Working...
                              X