WOW banned for obeying the ROE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOW banned for obeying the ROE.

Yeah, you gotta take an image with white text on a black background with a grain of salt. That's mighty easy to alter. If I were at home, I'd make a humorous one for this thread fo' sho.

Comment

why the hell would anyone bother to change it?

just a waste of time, but hell as i think about it, so are 99 percent of the threads on this forum, including this one.

Comment

Maybe someone is trying to be cool and make a lame point. The thing is I probably would give a rats ass, but this is actually a good server to play on and I dont know why that moron above would do what he did..

I am just setting things straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Virtus2
          Yea ronald and then I should download those hacks to really enjoy myself. Man and when I get banned I should complain that I did it to enjoy myself. Or if the server says shock paddles only then I should follow there orders and ENJOY myself right? ... *Idiot.*
          seems like everyone else on that server was enjoying themselves. dont ruin others fun. if you dont like it go play on another server. for you it is a huge waste of time to go through everything nessessary to get their server taken away just because you couldnt enjoy yourself because you need to use a tank when everyone else has guns. just go play on a different server and leave infantry players alone. maybe you can find a tank only server

you just want to ruin their fun because you couldnt play by their rules. leikomfgstatpadzorzitsadamngame.

Comment

Umm, I couldn't believe somebody could take too seriously if we only tested the server without ARMORS for 1 hour after that we changed back to normal after talking with people at BF2 Ranked Servers This is the post where I asked them about the ROE - they discussed with me about it - My Post at BFRS.

This guy Virtus2 was in the server along with around 40 Players, I don't believe this guy had over 200+ he only had been playing for while. Then he caught me saying about No Armors, Then he said if I knew it was against ROE, I said no but I have seen other servers with Infantries only Server, but never got it taken down. I didn't think it was problem, because we are paying 200 bucks for the server, but this guy kept mouthing and threatening us to report ROE to get our 2R server shut down, other players in server told Virtus2 to shut up and leave, but he didn't so I went to ban him for being stupid and bossy, cause he doesn't need to be running mouths on people's server who they paid. We said any kits, humvees, and other things are allowed except for armors see how the server goes, but it wasn't even permanent, we had been playing karkand for long time.

Then again, Virtus posted in our forum later time, so I went to check out and I said this to him -

Well actually this guy threatened to report to Bf2 Ranked servers, that is why he got banned. But we changed back to normal after. And this guy is now unbanned, please do not start threatening.
            at Team 2R post - Virtus's Post.

but Virtus's quote at TotalBF2 -
            Well actually this guy threatened to report to Bf2 Ranked servers, that is why he got banned. But we changed back to normal after. And this guy is now unbanned, please do not start threatening. We are deeply sorry and the person who banned you is kicked from the clan. -2R GodGirl
            This is making me laugh because he is exaggerating the story. Next time be honest about it. I have seen alot servers C4 Only Server, Knifes / Pistols Servers, Medic Servers, Did I ever see them shut down, nope I never did, because EA doesn't police, they only want the money but expect their partnerships to take responsiblities. But I did ask BFRS about it, then they explained to me that is how I changed everything back, but I didn't just change for Virtus2. :laugh:

All I am seeing alot people just want to ARMOR WHORE, Stat Padders, all of that crap, I am not interested in that, I want to focus on players who want to improve their gaming skills and learn how to play the game than being bunch of whiners and moles.

Comment

[2R]DigitalRX here,

And so it seems, that the immaturity of an online gaming community once again shows its ugly face. We can't have any difference of gameplay according to EA, who on their packaging says Gameplay might change. Hey EA, we have people paying over 200$ a month for this server, let us make our own blasted rules.

Why is it that people have to be tank whores to improve on their scores, to reach a score of over 100. We have clan mates that can reach that as an engineer, showing true skill. Im tired of spawning every 15 seconds and being based raped by some 12 year old in a tank thinking its funny, then shouting out LOLOLOWNED. We were trying to cut down on that factor dramatically.

The Junior Police Scout's need to stop, im personally getting sick and tired of it, people trying to boss others around in the [2R] server is one thing that is irritating me. This isnt counterstrike, this is supposed to be a game for mature people who can have some semblence of fun with teamwork, but that seems to have gone out the door.

When my word carries no weight in a server that I am clanmates with, it shows the complete immaturity of a community. When we get bashed on for trying something new, trying to have fun, it shows the overall immaturity of the gaming community.

These are my opinoins and not those of the clan as a whole, take your **** up with me if you have a problem with it.

Theres my ramble of incoherent words, sort them out yourself.
              DigitalRX~

Comment

I do have to say, that if your paying money to own/rent a server you should have final say. The problem is, if you agree to make your server ranked, you gotta follow those EA rules.
                Is there a "on/off" switch in the server managers to toggle rank on and off like a switch? I mean, then you could toggle ranking off, and say, "ok bitches heres the story, no armor, got a problem leave."
                If only a person with a server company, would develop a nice stat/rankings system program......and people switched to that.... then, you could start seeing some nice modded ranked servers. Course then again......you'd have a ton of rank cheaters. And.......EA is doing a nice job keeping them down....or at least reset. So....its an evil catch 22 i suppose.

Comment

Just curious, but HOW does BF2RS actually shut down the server?

Comment

You say this:

BF2 is about some team spirit. Or should be. If you see 20 people willing to go and have a skill-based infantry round, do as they want or leave. Thats how communities work. Dont ruin their fun. This game is not about you only, and you have plenty of choices, there are nice servers with tanks, jets and whatever vehicles you might like. If you can only , concentrate on this activity and leave bf2 for those that do show some team spirit and social skills. Or just find a friend and get a life. The same applies for the sorry bunch of 'denounce them!!!' snitches that post on this forum. Shame on you.
                    To which this guys says this and I agree:

Instead of badgering the guy and calling him a basement dwelling mama's boy. Look at the facts. It was a ranked server, that is why he was there. Ranked servers are under contract and have rules they must follow, thus your logic of... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE. Does not, and SHOULD not apply to a RANKED server. In turn, Don't ruin OUR fun just to stat pad and make stupid rules for something that is breaking the ROE.

When I get on ranked servers, I expect rules set into place. On that note, more peeps need to run knife and pistols only.
                    Also, its a ranked server, its how things work. ROE are ROE, if they go join an UNranked server they can do whatever the f**k they want, but ranked is ranked, and ranked has rules.

And one guy posted that it makes little difference even if you do report them, sadly that is true but doesn't neccesarily mean we shouldn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Ronald
                      maybe you should

A. Listen to what they say and have fun playing infantry only
                      B. Go find a new server

I agree, theres thousands of servers to play on and if a group of people want to play a few rounds of infantry only I would not begrudge them, if i was in the mood i would join them if not i'd go someone else.

Now if someone is blatenly stat padding which in my humble opinion infantry only is not because everyone is on equal terms I would try to make their life miserable by killing them till the kicked and banned me.

Comment

Working...
                      X