I've had enough of being a Stats Whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've had enough of being a Stats Whore

After I got all the basic badges, I was done with worrying about stats, and focused in exclusively on fun.

Now the things that I find myself doing most often (when server rules allow it) are...

1) Sniping and claymoring pilots waiting for planes or helos.
    2) MG36ing pilots waiting for planes & helos.
    3) Camping helo spawns with anti-air vehicles.
    4) C4ing UAV/Sat & arty.
    5) Knifing commanders.
    6) Stealing tanks in enemy mains and shooting up their planes.
    7) Getting into Stingers on enemy mains and shooting down jets on take-off.
    8) Hunting snipers, especially the good ones. Very fun.
    9) Generally harassing the hell out of the enemy any way I can, by booby-trapping their favorite places with claymores.
    10) Doing anything I can to distract and get on the enemy commander's nerves, like blowing up his assets, waiting for him to come out and wrench them, and then knifing him. That's very satisfying.

Comment

are you guys for/agianst stats being included in bf 2142?

i would post this in community polls but i havnt the time

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
        I am semi-interested in my stats, however, I play more to win than to stat whore.

But, to be honest, I am glad that I do want to get all of my veteran badages because it has forced me to play every kit for 15 hours. . . which forces me to learn how to play that kit and when it is the most useful so I have become a better all round player.

I can see this because I have two friends, one who only plays to win and he only plays with the L85 as a medic. Period. He almost never switches out of that kit and, if he ends up with another kit, he is virtually useless. I have another friend who only plays for stats (playing with these two together is always an adventure ) but he will always go for a vehicle so he doens't learn how to play any kit (except for medic).

Stat whoring, for me, has taught me well. . .now, when I play to win, I can best help my team under any situation which has, in fact, made the game more fun.

Almost have all of my veteran badges. . . less than an hour each on spec ops and sniper.
        So well put. Versatility is key...and a lot of fun. I just am having a tough time playing spec ops and sniper....just so boring to me.

Comment

Title of thread: "I've had enough of being a Stats Whore"

half the posts are about people rank, ribbons they're trying for, and next unlock.

LOL

Comment

Working...
          X