Hello '

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello '

Rombaft, I have a very identical system to yours except I have the 64 x2 running at 2.4 Ghz and my 7800 GTX is overclocked to 485/1.32 and I get exactly the same frame rates as you...I hover around 50ish with peaks around 80-100...in heavy firefights on 64 player servers it drops to 30 but never EVER goes below that...I have never seen 29 FPS. Even in those firefights, it usually sustains around 35-40 which is perfectly playable.

Comment

@cybercrow, folow these steps exactly

- at desktop
      -right mouse button
      - then properties
      - then push tab settings
      - then advanced
      - then above you have a tab "gforce 7800GTX , push it

then you have a menu to the left (mine is in dutch , so I will try to translte to the exact names)

look in that menu under 7800GTX for prestation and quality settings
      push this , then you get some things on your screen, look on the left upper corner for application profiles, and under that, you will see application, push on that and look for battlefield 2 .

(is called BF2.exe)

click on BF2.exe

then when clicked on that , at the bottom you have an option, wich says application controled (or something) , click this off,

then change the anisotrpic filtring to 16x , but you also have to click it on .

gues you will figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by cybercrow
        ^^lmfao^^ that is the most stupidest comparison ive ever heard made me lol.
        how can you say that this is a picture so there for it dosnt show frame rates so in your case you would have major fps loss compared to a 7800gtx.
        who cares about frame-rates? As long as I don't see any choppiness i'm fine *shrugs*

the textures look alot better - and i only have 2x aa - i tried 8x but didn't see much of a difference. I guess it's because i'm still on a 19inch monitor

Comment

Yea.. the 7800GTX gives excellent results..

I think the melding effect after flash bangs, RT etc.. looks especially nicer!

Just my 2 euros

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            @cybercrow, folow these steps exactly

- at desktop
            -right mouse button
            - then properties
            - then push tab settings
            - then advanced
            - then above you have a tab "gforce 7800GTX , push it

then you have a menu to the left (mine is in dutch , so I will try to translte to the exact names)

look in that menu under 7800GTX for prestation and quality settings
            push this , then you get some things on your screen, look on the left upper corner for application profiles, and under that, you will see application, push on that and look for battlefield 2 .

(is called BF2.exe)

click on BF2.exe

then when clicked on that , at the bottom you have an option, wich says application controled (or something) , click this off,

then change the anisotrpic filtring to 16x , but you also have to click it on .

gues you will figure it out
            cheers dude i changed a couple more settings in there aswell looks really seet now,
            changed the tripple buffers an two more :P

Comment

I heard somewhere that a 7600GT CO could overclock to almost a 7800. Could I? Because I'm buying this new computer and trying to keep it as budget as possible, but if the 7600GT could OC to a 7800, I'd be estatic.

any screens with a 7600GT would also be neat.

Comment

Working...
              X