• another proud moment for DAD !

even after the new UBER AA and AAA
    my son scored 63 - 0 this morning in a J10
    and he is still pre=teen
    ahh - to have those skills again
    ps
    36 players on wake island

Re: another proud moment for DAD !

wtf, how old is he? I take it there were no F-35's chasing him the whole round? Cause AA is always avoidable. Its a good enemy pilot that makes you work for your kills. Not trying to knock you or your son, just had to ask the obvious.

Comment

wow...BOOM HEADSHOT!
      give him money.

Comment

my kill streak was from gunning in the Z10 on Wake Island, albeit before 1.2.. Was 61-1 before the US hit our main and I died 2 more times

Comment

My son had a 120 point round. Don't know his deaths, but it was low.

Deneme bonusu veren siteler 2023 yılında nelerdir ve güvenilir deneme bonusu siteleri hangileridir sorularına sitemizde cevap bulabilirsiniz.

I wonder how many people in that round knew they were pwnd by a 6 yr old?

Comment

my 8 year old neighbor will pwn his ass

Comment

nice thats cool man

Comment

heh,hilary clinton and jack thompson wont like the sound of this.

better than being proud of your son for halo 2 or some inferior game!

Comment

My son scored 500000-1 on Karkand while tank whoring, WHOOAA look at my e-penis now...

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                    My son scored 500000-1 on Karkand while tank whoring, WHOOAA look at my e-penis now...
                    Yeah well my mum's tougher than your mum and could beat her in a fight.

Seriously though, for the dads with kids under 15 who play BF2, WTF are you doing to them? Its not admirable that they're zoning out playing online, take em to a park, for fishing with them, buy em a book or something. Encouraging them to play BF2 and revelling in your kids performance is nothing to be proud about.

Comment

leave the guy alone... he's just proud of his son.

I want to see pictures of him playing though... I think it would be so cute.

Plus remember last week... that guy was looking for a 9 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram

I want to see pictures of him playing though... I think it would be so cute.

yea take a pic.

Comment

Yeah cool, whatever. Will he be proud if his kid turns out to be a socially inept lardass who spends most of his daylight hours staring at a monitor?

You're obviously not a parent. Geez, and people wonder why some kids have ADHD and why America has an obesity issue.

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

I feel there is nothing wrong with kids playing a game like this, as long as there are limitations applied. As it is with lollies and chocolate, as long as its everything in moderation it doesnt matter too badly. Im sure TopGunGreg does encourage his son to get outside, living in Australia its not as though we get the bad weather that can keep you inside for days or weeks at a time. Ultimately, i think that as long as the parent retains a degree of control over the length of time and what not, there isnt too much of an issue. I used to play Wacky Wheels as a youngster and my family would watch, but we never played it for more than an hour or 2, maybe 5 hours a week total. At the same time, we'd go straight from that to a game of cricket out in the yard or something, and i feel i've developed well from it.

Not being a father myself i cant say i know how good it must be to be proud of your lil bloke for doing so well at something, but i can imagine! Good work!

Comment

Working...
                              X