i guess ill give away some of my tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i guess ill give away some of my tricks

baby face, it is very hard to actually teach someone how to play BF2 overall.

Try starting a single player game and play with bots, or go to unranked servers and practice there.
    For specific help, scout around the Tips and Tricks section..

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
      baby face, it is very hard to actually teach someone how to play BF2 overall.

Try starting a single player game and play with bots, or go to unranked servers and practice there.
      For specific help, scout around the Tips and Tricks section..
      Mmm, indeed; experience is everything here; and whats more important, is that you use that experience and turn it into something useful.

Lotsa people play mindlessly for points. Some people learn to play so that they can get the highest points possible, others learn to play so that they can play skillfully and/or cooperatively.

Also depends on style; you can tailor your experience and learning to your style of play; if you're a crazy head-on beserker; hey, Assault or Support might suit you, and perhaps you'll adapt an advancing cover technique. If you're more of a tactical player; you'll play on slow advances, staying in cover, and supporting team-mates, along with adapting survival and flanking techniques.

Comment

YAY someone accepted to wat i said *very proud* :P

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
          YAY someone accepted to wat i said *very proud* :P
          And so you should be. Very good!

Comment

Working...
          X