Jet bombings = Out of control ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet bombings = Out of control ?

Nothing worse than not being able to move without a jet bombing the crap outta you , but hey war is hell

Comment

Originally posted by keenie
      Yep. I love how on Quarry that 2 well positioned mobile AA's can turn half the map into a virtual no-fly zone. To those the b*tch and moan about betting killed by the bomber, maybe instead of whine like 12 year olds (sorry to insault those mature 12year olds), go and do something about it, jump in a fighter, jump in the mobile AA and shoot the fukcers down (or at very least start yelling at your useless fighter pilots)
      Mature 12yr olds?

Comment

LOL I've gotten to the point now on OSS and TQ that if I DO get the guts to hop in a jeep or FAV, if I even hear a jet approaching (mine or enemies'), I get out of the vehicle and run! What a puss!

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
          Mature 12yr olds?
          yea some 12 yr olds are more mature than a lot of older people, sad but true.

Originally posted by TFSLeeJr
          anytime you get a plane map with a good pilot or two it takes all the fun out of the game, you barely get in a vehicle and you're dead. If i get in a server like that i just leave
          No, the way to tackle this is not to leave but to try and do something about it. I am a lousy pilot and the other day all I wanted was my basic aviator badge, now, I could have just sat in a plane on the ground for 10 min to achieve this but the enemy was stealing our jets and annihilating our team. So I take off and do what I can to harass the enemy jets so they are busy trying to shoot me down and while they do that they are not inflicting casualties on the ground. I got killed a bunch of times but I even managed to shoot some of them down. If you cant get to a jet then man some stationary or mobile AA and make their life miserable. That to me was far more satisfying than just giving up.

Comment

Jet maps suck. Period. Get in mobile AA and more then likely your gonna end up dead because the planes radar can spot you and they move so fast it's easier for them to adjust position then it is for you.

If the server goes to quarry I just find a new server, it's not worth my time to be bombed over and over supplying points to pilots that are still almost untouchable from the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
              Mature 12yr olds?
              I'm a mature 14 year old lol:laugh:

ontopic: is it worth it to get euro forces or not? sounds a bit unbalanced but maybe thats just a big challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by jakswan
                LOL this is so typical of BF2

If your getting owned by Jets it's your own fault especially on the Quarry map. Two well positioned Mobile AA both set away from the main convoy will deal with that.

Don't want to man the Mobile and neither does anyone else on your team, so your going to do two things:-

1) Die a lot
                2) Whine on a forum somewhere
                Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about!
                Now stop cryin' like a catholic school girl and do something about it!

Comment

I love bombing you suckers.

Comment

Yea i love bombing idiot teams who dont know how to man AA or use mobile AA or use jets.

Comment

Jets have ruined ALL the BF2 games. They have always been too pwerful and make the map play unbalanced on every map that they are included with. Jets should be a server side option to allowed or not. I bet most admin would turn not allow them if they had the option to.

Comment

Played a custom version of tarba Quarry last night with no jets (just the 2 helos on each side) in the 21CW tourney. Was one of the best battles I have played in.

Comment

Working...
                        X