Euro Force and the EA Downloader - FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro Force and the EA Downloader - FAQ

Im haveing trouble getting onto the ea downloader. The EA downloader doesn’t have any error boxes but it doesn’t load anything. No web page to download it from or anything. It is just a blank white screen with the silver outline and ea logo at the top. I don’t have IE 7 or at least it didn’t appear in the add/remove programmes with updates selected at the top. After a while it then comes up with a refresh page like you would get on the internet when a page times out. I haven’t got a clue what to do can anyone help me please.

Comment

Originally posted by rdubua
      Im haveing trouble getting onto the ea downloader. The EA downloader doesn’t have any error boxes but it doesn’t load anything. No web page to download it from or anything. It is just a blank white screen with the silver outline and ea logo at the top. I don’t have IE 7 or at least it didn’t appear in the add/remove programmes with updates selected at the top. After a while it then comes up with a refresh page like you would get on the internet when a page times out. I haven’t got a clue what to do can anyone help me please.
      maybe you wanna try right click the EA downloader tray icon and select login

Comment

Originally posted by rdubua
        I have same problem as yours.

And Im wondering is that able to install EF without EAD?
        I got EF backup from my other computer.

Comment

Yeah i clicked log in and nothing happened and it timed out after a bout 30 seconds.

can someone help

Comment

AHHHHH!!!!!11!one

This game is quickly losing its appeal!

So I download and install the Euro Force booster via the downloader and when I try to join a EF game it tells me I need to install the EF booster...

Just so happens that I got a new computer that night so I start all over, brand new install, brand new computer... Installed BF2, then BF2 SF, then the 1.21 full patch, then Euro Force... Launch the game and SAME F*&$ING thing!

Anyone else run into this? Did I miss a human sacrifice somewhere in there or something?

:ar15: :banana:

Comment

try reinstalling the 1.21 patch again.

Comment

Nah, turns out it was that retarded download manager.

Your nickname in the download manager profile has to match your in game nick.

I hate EA...

Comment

hey guys, i have a problem with my creditcard
                  when i fill in the information on the website and click OK it returns to the same page and i have to fill in the creditcard infor again...

anyone knows wtf is going on?

Comment

I have a question: say if I want to reinstall Windows XP, do I download EF again? Or the download is one single executable file so that I can burn to a CD as if I have purchased a copy of the booster pack?

Comment

how do you join EF server

how do you join EF servers, because when i press play now on ea downloader it just loads BF2 Vinilla ?????? and when i type the map name i want ( Greatwall ) it dont come up with anythink ????? can some 1 please please help me this is a **** take paid $9 for a game ive allready got !!

Comment

can canadians purchase this?
                        yay?

Comment

Re: how do you join EF server

Originally posted by Psychosomatic
                          how do you join EF servers, because when i press play now on ea downloader it just loads BF2 Vinilla ?????? and when i type the map name i want ( Greatwall ) it dont come up with anythink ????? can some 1 please please help me this is a **** take paid $9 for a game ive allready got !!
                          You can pay by credit card by going up to EA's website for Euro Force. As for myself, I never trust Internet trading, so I bought a prepaid card which I am given a 16 alpha-numeric characters. Then you are supposed to go to www.downloader.wa.com/code and enter it. Follow the instructions and get Euro Force installed. You will have to have Special Force first and patched it up to 1.21 that's a pre-requisite.

Once you are done with the installation, you have to associate your EA registered ID(during the key input process) with your BF2 login name-nick. Now you are ready to join any servers which are hosting one of the 3 new maps of Euro Force.

Type "Great Wall" or "Operation Smokescreen" or "Tarabura Quaryy"/

Comment

Originally posted by -=ElCuloFuego=-
                            Nah, turns out it was that retarded download manager.

Your nickname in the download manager profile has to match your in game nick.

I hate EA...
                            No it doesn't.
                            What ever name comes up in BF2HQ you put as your GameSpy name.
                            If that doesn't work, you change your GameSpy name (won't change your name ingame) to something else and then use that.
                            I've tried it myself and it works fine!

Originally posted by Psychosomatic
                            It's meant to. Euro Force is a addon, where BF2: SF is a mod.
                            If you can open up a Euro Force map in single player, then you know you have successfully installed it.

As for the search, check your filters and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
                              can canadians purchase this?
                              yay?
                              Yes, yes you can for I too am from Canada!

I purchased it online with my CC and downloaded it easily enough. NP, I have problems playing it but i have it. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by RonSoda
                                Yes, yes you can for I too am from Canada!

I purchased it online with my CC and downloaded it easily enough. NP, I have problems playing it but i have it. :laugh:
                                What's the problem your having?

Comment

Working...
                                X