No announcement yet.

The single biggest balance issues that remains in Battlefield 2 - the J-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The single biggest balance issues that remains in Battlefield 2 - the J-10

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Roman23, are you colony, or just using his name?
    borrowing the name i guess?

Comment

• Re: The single biggest balance issues that remains in Battlefield 2 - the J-10

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
      borrowing the name i guess?
      Probably. Im giving the intranets people a little too much credit these days so I figured it was colony playing a "mindgame" with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman23
        Huh... If you use your buffer right you can get away from a J-10. I have no problems with them these couple of days. And also its not that hard to shoot them down.

Is that because you can see them and where they are on your mini-map?

Outrunning something that's never going to get behind you is a skill you must teach me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
          Is that because you can see them and where they are on your mini-map?

Outrunning something that's never going to get behind you is a skill you must teach me.
          Start talking. I smell a fish, but cant see sh!t!

Comment

You guys have to tell me who this Roman is... Does everyone think he hacks?

Comment

The only thing that needs to be changed is they need to make it so the missiles don't bounce off jets. If they do that it will be fine IMHO.

Comment

Working...
              X