This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: For all plane whores.

guys guys , ive had enough of this ok ? let me set this straight if he is a very good pilot let me be blabal . but i think we can all say here that we hate plane whores ask yourself this why is karkand most played map ? as it has no aircarft. planes are a good part of this game but pose to much damage , in my opinion they should be reduced or have much longer spawn times . as for planewhore get a life..flying is boring

Comment

Karkand is the most popular map because it's the easiest to whore points and pad up player stats (With being a J-10 whore on Wake 2007 a distant second). Mashtuur doesn't have any aircraft/attack helicopters and neither does Songhua but those maps don't have a collective fraction of the amount of time players have spent on Karkand.

Comment

Let me get all you whiners out there a box of tissue.
        If you don't like it, boycott it.
        If the J10 is a problem on Wake Island, CAPTURE THE DAMN AIRFIELD.

My goodness people. You say EA is bad, ever look at what you write and how it constantly sounds like you are whining? Put on your big boy clothes and deal with it. You are giving us BF2 players a bad name by b*tching about everything in the game. If I'd was employed at EA, I too would be in no immediate rush to release the patch as some of you truly don't appreciate it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
          Karkand is the most popular map because it's the easiest to whore points and pad up player stats (With being a J-10 whore on Wake 2007 a distant second). Mashtuur doesn't have any aircraft/attack helicopters and neither does Songhua but those maps don't have a collective fraction of the amount of time players have spent on Karkand.
          that's point i've been trying to make about the anti-aerial pilots the whole time. the hypocrisy of it...

Comment

Because they suck. That's why. I've spent over 30 hours on nearly every map (if not every) in vanilla BF2, and those 2 maps suck.

Their design is such that flag-hopping is what determines the outcome of each map. Not that you'd know much about taking flags

Comment

Not talking about my PlaneWhore account. Talking about 23mm.

Keep in mind to properly calcuate an aviator SPM you've got to first only calcuate the players time in a jet, include road kills in the total kill count and include other sources of aircraft points such as flag defends and kill assists (in the percentage of time spent in a jet). Follow that *correct* aviator SPM formula on my 23mm account and you'll actually end up somewhere around 7+ SPM.
              To be 100% accurate though, you would have to add in the time played, kills, deaths, and SPM of your Planewhore account, as well as your third account if you have any aviator time.

Right now you can only say that in 16 hours and 47 minutes of time as an aviator, you got 7 SPM, and only after if you factor in teamwork points.

Thats about 33% accurate. 50% accurate if your third account has no time in a plane.

My mind hurts from even thinking of all the mathematics involved. Most people don't add in the teamwork score, nor do they seperate one statistic from another, to seperate their weakpoints from their strongpoints. We just make blanket statements about our Score Per Minute, and our K/D ratio, and take the good with the bad.

For instance. My SPM is 2.82. My K/D ratio is 1.82. I'd probably have a brain hemerage trying to figure out which stat goes with what...

Regardless, a 5+ SPM is impressive, for an aviator. The average I've noticed is 4 SPM for planes.

I hope I don't come off as hypocritical for saying what I said about seperate accounts for specific functions. (Aviator, Ground Pounder, Vehicle Whore, Sniper-only, Etc.), especially since I have a seperate aviator/teamkiller account. I mainly use it to practice with the big-boys, because learning with bots is like going to daycare.

Comment

@ Dairuka: your K/D in AA is lower than K/D in jet, even on an account you say is not your "aviator".

Does that mean anything to you?

BTW, for me, it's the opposite.

Guess which vehicle class I prefer?

Comment

no everybody will start tking eachother. Like when it says need 2 more players to start the game w/e everybody starts to team kill so i say:thatsbad:

Comment

ground whore.... Nothing wrong with pilots, i dislike a noobteam much more, like at Wake when evryone is at Airfield and they still lose the flag, and are all just standing there seeing it go USMC.

Comment

Originally posted by low_iq
                      Let me get all you whiners out there a box of tissue.
                      If you don't like it, boycott it.
                      If the J10 is a problem on Wake Island, CAPTURE THE DAMN AIRFIELD.

My goodness people. You say EA is bad, ever look at what you write and how it constantly sounds like you are whining? Put on your big boy clothes and deal with it. You are giving us BF2 players a bad name by b*tching about everything in the game. If I'd was employed at EA, I too would be in no immediate rush to release the patch as some of you truly don't appreciate it anymore.
                      roger that

I say if you can fly well then do it, just dont TK for it or cry and whine when someone else is in the plane

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                        To be 100% accurate though, you would have to add in the time played, kills, deaths, and SPM of your Planewhore account, as well as your third account if you have any aviator time.
                        No. Bottom line is even on the 23mm account I have a lot of time spent "getting better". That is much more evident on the PlaneWhore account though because I started flying on the PW account and managed maybe 3-4 SPM to start I quickly got better and started doing 5, 6, 7 and sometimes even 8 points a minute (depending on map). Ranking someone based on the kind of performance that they can do currently is the only way to rank someone and although it's impossible with my 23mm account it actually is somewhat possible to calculate my rough SPM.

Comment

attention whores like Mr. Benis need to be nerfed
                          permanently
                          to the ban-mobile

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                            attention whores like Mr. Benis need to be nerfed
                            permanently
                            to the ban-mobile
                            Been there, done that.

Anything on topic you want to add? This is a thread about 1.2AA, what followed afterwards, and the repercussions its had on the game.

It is not for pointless statements like yours above, or PlaneWhores SPM. If I really wanted to get my micrometer out to measure his e-penis, then I would have done so BACK IN MARCH, WHICH IS FASCINTATINGLY ENOUGH WHEN THIS THREAD BEGAN.

Anyway, I'd still like to see a video of BF2 AA, I think it is the most under-appreciated vehicle of the entire game. Anyone wanna dispute that?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                              Been there, done that.

Anything on topic you want to add? This is a thread about 1.2AA, what followed afterwards, and the repercussions its had on the game.

It is not for pointless statements like yours above, or PlaneWhores SPM. If I really wanted to get my micrometer out to measure his e-penis, then I would have done so BACK IN MARCH, WHICH IS FASCINTATINGLY ENOUGH WHEN THIS THREAD BEGAN.

Anyway, I'd still like to see a video of BF2 AA, I think it is the most under-appreciated vehicle of the entire game. Anyone wanna dispute that?
                              this thread died months ago because 1. it had been dealt with and you were proved to be an absolute fool anyway and 2. people were tired of putting up with your whining, trolling ****
                              YOU resurrected this thread - merely so you could get some attention when you unlesashed your infantile aggression and stupidity on the innocent world
                              Newsflash benis - no one respects and/or gives a crap about your opinion on this issue
                              I should have requested this useless thread be closed months ago

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                                ZOMBIE THREAD LIVES!!!!

I miss 1.2

1.3 is the suck.

Probably time to close this thread I guess, it's no longer relevant.
                                Jeez skeletor, if thats the way you feel, why didn't you?

All talk, no walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X