Commander + ESSEX = DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander + ESSEX = DEAD

Nothing ****es me off more then the carrier getting bombed and shot up....And your commander is chilling in the damn essex... Not shooting back because he is commanding...

GET THE F(#$ OUTTA THE ESSES DONKEY.
    Go jump in the ocean and command.... Probably the safest place near the carrier.

Re: Commander + ESSEX = DEAD

Uhhhhh, ok?

If he was a smart commander, he would go down into the bowels of the carrier (the hallways leading down to the boat section), which is THE best place.

But what's the big deal? Are you mad because the commander isn't commanding, or that the carrier is being spawn raped?

Comment

Its the fact that the ESSEX is a very powerfull defense for the carrier and a commander (who is actually commanding, screen open) sitting in it makes it a useless weapon.

Comment

LOl there was this commander who would put artillery and UAV up then swap back to the essex, shoot down some planes, then drop some supplies, then uav artie scan ect ect...

He had so many points that round o.O

Comment

You get no points for killing as commander. I do that all the time, but I shoot down planes.

Comment

More than likely they are doing it to get their air defense time up, lame to do it on the essex. You do know there is another AA on the carrier ? sometimes i find that one more effective since everyone forgets about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
              More than likely they are doing it to get their air defense time up, lame to do it on the essex. You do know there is another AA on the carrier ? sometimes i find that one more effective since everyone forgets about it.
              There is? Where?

Comment

You get no points for killing as commander. I do that all the time, but I shoot down planes.
                i didnt know this was a bug or not. I had something like 40 kills. but my score was like 60. then i was lazy one round and decided to just sit back and chill. I did just as well. All the kills and everything just went straight to score. and any kills i got went nowhere.

though i think you do get points for flag capture.

Comment

Originally posted by WAAASSSUUUPP
                  There is? Where?
                  Heh n00b!

It's down the other end, about 2/3 the length of the carrier.

Comment

Commander score is the average of your team's score, minus those players who have a negative score.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpoon84
                      Heh n00b!

It's down the other end, about 2/3 the length of the carrier.
                      Isn't that just the second essex?

Comment

please stop referring to the Anti-Aircraft guns on the USS Essex as the "Essex's"... the GUNS aren't called Essex... the SHIP is the USS Essex... so when you get killed, it says XXXX [Essex] XXXX... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Demize99
                          Commander score is the average of your team's score, minus those players who have a negative score.
                          INCORRECT

I don't know how the commander score is calculated but it's not the average. Many times I've gottne the HIGHEST score on my team being the commander, this would be impossible if it was just the average.

Anyone know how the commander score is calculated?

Lates

Comment

Originally posted by KickPhucker
                            INCORRECT

I don't know how the commander score is calculated but it's not the average. Many times I've gottne the HIGHEST score on my team being the commander, this would be impossible if it was just the average.

Anyone know how the commander score is calculated?

Lates
                            Demize works for DICE...I expect he knows what he's talking about...

The reason you get the highest score is it doubles if your team wins.

Comment

How does commander get the highest score? Simple!

2x bonus for win

Comment

Working...
                              X