Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you play for medals??

Originally posted by Lugal317
    In his paragraph he confuses the question. So if you vote yes... it might mean that you will actually sit inactivley at/in something just to get a medal. Thats not the case for me.
    Dude, come on. You're not intelligent to know what he meant? If not, then stop bugging ppl - so fkn pointless

Comment

I've only played for a medal once and that was the basic knife badge so I could go up to First Sargeant. Didn't realise I had to get it before 20K points though so in the end I didn't get first Sargeant but got 16 knife kills & Veteran+Basic knife badges at the same time in Sharqi hiding on top of the building opposite TV station

Comment

Medals ^*^%@# .. i just play, some times i get one

Comment

For fun...I don´t know how much is needed to get the next medal.

Comment

I play for fun but like the unlocks so i suppose points count. I hate the fact that I now need to run around with a knife or pistol to get the next unlock!!!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!! let me get on with enjoying the game!

Comment

Heh, just play for fun. Medals, badges, and ribbons are for rubbing them in your friends faces or gloating to the enemy that helped you get there. And hey if i die running around with a knife or pistol out, then I'm a free kill.

Comment

After nearly 500 hours of playing such a limited range of maps i do find it more fun to attempt a badge than to win sometimes.
                The journey is often more fun than the outcome, running around like a muppet with a knife for hours was fun, the badge doesnt mean im good with a knife after all.
                With the new general ranks and a believe that i will have enough points eventually the huge vehicle play times are in the back of my mind.

Comment

I mainly just play for the team and try my hardest to get the win

Comment

I like to play towards the badges.
                    I have expert AT and Medic so I usually try Support and Sniper because I have no skill or hours put toward these classes.
                    I definatly need to be a more rounded player for TWL&CAL so it's a good thing for me.

Comment

I'm at the stage now where alot of awards are waiting on 'time served', so generally, I've stopped playing for awards.

However, like other people have said, if one is in reach, I'll adjust my tactics to try and get it. At the very least I'll learn another elemant of the game. At the moment I'm going for my veteran assault badge - and usaully I hardly ever used play as assault. I have to get my time served as assault up before I can get the badge, but I am learning how to use the class, broadening my skills within the game. Can't be bad.

Comment

Offcourse i do, if BF2 didn't have the rank system & goals to get it would be like Halo, get rid after a few weeks,

Comment

its not like i think im leet if i have some medal, they r just fun to get and u feel good when u get one

Comment

No. Don't do it. People end up trying to get the purple heart. This **** is out of hand.

Comment

the one i am currently working on in the good conduct medal but for some reason i cant get 27 kills in a round. does someone want to sit there whill i kill then 27 times lol jk

Comment

I think the medals, badges, and ribbons are fun to go for. I even take screenshots when I get something. I don't just sit there though and read a magazine:hmm: I play my best at each kit or vehicle to get badges.

Comment

Working...
                                X