Commander mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander mode

DUDE I have a g15, where did you get that program to show that on lcd screen?

Comment

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
      Your source seems like it would be biased not credible.
      How would my source be biased? It comes from someone who actualy works for the government. Were as the other guys source comes from a guy who makes documentarys for a living.

The commander should be able to remove squads. For example, some times in Gulf of Oman, when I play MEC, a squad of snipers just go and spawn rape the USMC carrier. It's very annoying. You have a whole 6 man squad, but they just want to go and spawn rape, rather than help out with capping flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
        DUDE I have a g15, where did you get that program to show that on lcd screen?
        Not out yet but keep an eye open here: http://www.g15forums.com

Also, if you have LCDStudio you can get one of those BF2 signatures to display on the screen by following these steps: http://www.lcdstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9252

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
          You used a left-wing propoganda documentary as your source. My dad did some work for the DOD a couple of years ago (this was in India....his company was given access to enter the nuclear weapon storage facility), but yeah, I get my information from him. He doesn't do any classified stuff. You based your information on a Hollywood documentary. I base mine on something that's more credible.
          I'm confused what your father's work in an Indian nuclear weapons storage facility has to do with smart bombs in Iraq. It seems all of the eyewitness reports of neighbourhoods and markets being flattened are more credible than someone who wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
            I'm confused what your father's work in an Indian nuclear weapons storage facility has to do with smart bombs in Iraq. It seems all of the eyewitness reports of neighbourhoods and markets being flattened are more credible than someone who wasn't there.
            I should've been more clear. We live in the United States now. You don't get my point, do you? I could find a few videos where 'dumb bombs' miss there targets and pass it off as 'smart bombs missing there targets'. Like I said, it doesn't change the fact that it's from a left-winged Hollywood guy. I'm not labeling you as left-winged. I'm just saying that your source is not credible. It's VERy biased. The whole documentary was. BTW, how would the eye witnesses know if the bombs came from a B-2 or a B-52?
            They wouldn't and they don't.

I'm not labeling you as a left-wing though.

Comment

Erm yeah...

What would be good is if you could plan/plot a course or some sort of order in which flags should be taken. Would be useful in maps such as Wake Island and Karkand...

Comment

And I'm saying that your father might not be a good source because, from what you're telling me, his expertise was more in nuclear weapons storage and less in smart bombs.

Comment

What would be good is if you could plan/plot a course or some sort of order in which flags should be taken. Would be useful in maps such as Wake Island and Karkand...
                  You could do that now too, but the squads would have to be co-operative. That's the actual problem here.

Originally posted by unununium
                  And I'm saying that your father might not be a good source because, from what you're telling me, his expertise was more in nuclear weapons storage and less in smart bombs.
                  You live in Canada? If you get the "Military" channel, please watch it. We get it here in the USA. Or even the History channel. They have a lot of shows about smart bombs. My dad know a lot about smart bombs. Smart bombs have cameras and guidance, so do nuclear bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas
                    are you for real? america may own more ordinance than everyone else, but rules the roost? rofl, check out your 'ruling' stats from both gulf conflicts, and you will see the results of your 'ownage'. more like ownage-in-the-totally-missed-and-hit-the-wrong-target-department, while some of those things hit home, a strangely HUGE amount did not, something between 84 and 92 per cent missed completely. ah books, munchies for the mind
                    are you for real???? what country has better or more advanced ordinance?? what country do you hibernate on?????

im canadian and far from being a pro usa i will give credit where credit is due a 1500lb bomb dropped from 15000 ft that can find its way in to an air shaft is pretty damn impressive or take out a bridge over 200 miles away when launched from a destroyer!!!!!

Comment

Lol I Was Comander Once And I Put Arty On My Own Teem It Was Soooo Funny:d Lol They Said U Stupid Sihtguy Hehehe Roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by killerGER
                        Lol I Was Comander Once And I Put Arty On My Own Teem It Was Soooo Funny:d Lol They Said U Stupid Sihtguy Hehehe Roflmao
                        Did you drop it on the carrier? If you did, then it's something to laugh about. Otherwise, you are an idiot.

Comment

Lol I Put It On Carrier And Tehn On A Tank Lol

Comment

Putting it on the carrier is understandable, but why would you put it on a friendly tank?

Comment

I don't think this guy is playing with a full deck of cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X