Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally got my Xbox 360...

Originally posted by downthesun
    It's a fact that the Xbox 360's GPU is superior to the 7800 GTX. Sorry if that gets your panties in a twist, fanboy. Calm down and take your Ritalin, you'll feel better.
    <33
    I look calmer than you at this point :laugh:

I dont care if the GPU is better or not, I still see the only good games (Fifa and CoD2) lag like a bitch sometimes. Which shouldnt happen with its supposivley amazing GPU which will be garbage soon, and you all will be left with that and no upgrade.
    I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
      My post had no accusations of anything you or anyone else said. I was just asking a few questions. I've never contributed to the pointless " Vs. wars" because i see no point in them. i guess im just a video game fanboy and nothing more.
      Oh, sorry, it came off as a '' haha you can't do this '' remark. lol..

btw i did get around to renting PDZ today, although many people thought otherwise (half said it was bad, the other half said it was great) So i'm actually really having fun with it. I think you really need to rent it before you buy it. It has a halo(2) like feel, and a counter strike gameplay where you, in one gametype, buy your weapons before the match, get more '' money '' (not sure if it's actually money) to buy better weapons ect. The graphics are great, and i'll probably be picking it up, i suggest a rent then buy

There isn't much of a story in the game, and the AI is lacking, and comming from my latest game played through (F.E.A.R.) it kinda hurts. But the gameplay makes up for it, 32 multyplayer online will be fun (as many have told me) aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
        Oh, sorry, it came off as a '' haha you can't do this '' remark. lol..

btw i did get around to renting PDZ today, although many people thought otherwise (half said it was bad, the other half said it was great) So i'm actually really having fun with it. I think you really need to rent it before you buy it. It has a halo(2) like feel, and a counter strike gameplay where you, in one gametype, buy your weapons before the match, get more '' money '' (not sure if it's actually money) to buy better weapons ect. The graphics are great, and i'll probably be picking it up, i suggest a rent then buy

There isn't much of a story in the game, and the AI is lacking, and comming from my latest game played through (F.E.A.R.) it kinda hurts. But the gameplay makes up for it, 32 multyplayer online will be fun (as many have told me) aswell.
        Yeah the multiplayer is the only good thing about this game. The single player story is just awful. They even have to put arrows on the floor to guide you b/c the level design is that bad. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
        X