Finally got my Xbox 360...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Xbox 360...

Well, i still need a hard drive, and i'm waiting for Ghost recon Advanced warrior to release so right now all it's job is to look very good, wich i might add it's doing very well.

I settled for a core, because it's not much different than a premium if i have a hard drive, ( oh noes, no wireless controller and headset )

The blades are very easy to navigate through, it's a pretty light system, and nice looking. The controllers really fit into your hands aswell. I think it's worth the money. Expessially with the games comming out. I recommend it to everbody here!

anyway, pics-

Re: Finally got my Xbox 360...

Nice. I was thinking of getting a 360 when they first came out, but there weren't any games for my liking and I also didn't wana be one of the unlucky few to get stuck with a glitchy system.

You should get a skin for your 360. Something...sexy. Like Pam Anderson, or the Canadian Womens Olympic hockey team

Comment

Lol, yeah that'd be nice, i'm still trying to find out everything, i really want to be able to hook it up to my monitor (any suggestions?) so i'm looking into that and yeah with the new games comming out i think it'd be a nice buy for you or anyone else. I really didn't like the launch games to (maybe i'll get pgr3, the others sucked, well, cept for cod2 but that game is meant for the PC )

Comment

Congrats on your new toy. You're also in luck cause BLACK will be in stores on the 28th. I somewhat envy you, but then again if i wanted one i could just go buy it, but i dont want one.

Its a good thing you werent waiting for the ps3 cause it looks like its launch is going to be pushed back till the holidays or possibly even next year. And they're saying the price for the ps3 is now going to be around $800.

But anyways, have fun working on your carpal tunel syndrome.

Comment

you lucky SOB j/k I'll get one some day.

Comment

I really suggest you guys buy it, i just went out and bought PGR3 (no hard drives:cry: ) and it's probably one of the best racing games i've played, other than Burnout for the first Xbox. Only problem, once i turn the 360 off i lose everything..

I was thinking about buying Black, but it isn't bc so i dunno.

Comment

Hah, I got mine a few weeks after it came out, and I got the full version (came with hard drive, wireless controller, headset, etc...) And I also got COD2

Comment

Welcome to the club...a bit late though

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
                  Hah, I got mine a few weeks after it came out, and I got the full version (came with hard drive, wireless controller, headset, etc...) And I also got COD2
                  Even though i have it for pc, how is it for the 360?

Comment

'Black' doesn't work on Xbox 360s (Backwards compatible, i mean).

And they aren't bringing out a 360 version either.

Comment

congrats soldier ! i have him 2 , and waiting for deployment in MExico !

YES NO MORE MIDDLE EAST ! ( its a offense against islam and islam = peace )

LOL , sony is trying to block the 360 with playstation 2 untill release of PS3 ( next yhear lol )

Comment

Originally posted by 2(x)ist
                        Welcome to the club...a bit late though
                        According to your user tabs, you are an idiot, so raining on this cat's parade is uncalled for "Communist Nip/Tuck Fan"

Never mind, I just read your profile, you are 20 years old, from one of those square states, you are not an idiot.............. You are worse than an idiot.

Seriously look at this guys user tabs

"Japanese Fan"
                        "Communist" (OK pick one)
                        "Chevy Driver" (nuff said)

Comment

pc fanboy, get the f*ck out dont fight xbox people !

go overclock your 7800 GTX 512 mb to get 25 % performance of 360

LOL

Comment

Welcome to the brotherhood, alecs. I was lucky enough to get a premium system a month or so ago at Target. If you kept looking around you might have found one. They really are worth looking for since you get the HD, Headset, Wireless Controller, and Xbox Live Gold Membership for $400. Instead you'll only have the Core System, Wired Controller, and have to buy the HD seperately. That alone is costing you $400.

By the way, what games do you have?

Oh, and get that damn thing OFF THE CARPET!!! NOW! RIGHT NOW!

Comment

I was lucky to get the last 360 at walmart three days ago and it was a premium

Comment

Working...
                              X