try this to fix ur invisible buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: try this to fix ur invisible buildings

aha...thanks for the quick reply, I'll try the reduce view distance, you're a legend mate

Comment

Good job Conscript. This fix worked for me. Thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacramento
        well, im not taking a risk messing something up so il just wait till there is an official fix someone comes up with for these 9200 cards
        Been using this fix for a couple days now... works great...

Comment

You are a bunch of assholes who work for EA. Have you looked at these homemade fixes. They take a couple of hours to complete. But at least they might work. You guys have nothing. I bought two games- BF2 and its SF expansion pack. They said it would work on the 9200 series.Both did. It still does on my brother-in-law's 9250 with 128, but not my 9200 with 256. This is all I have to say - fix it now. You have no other options. If I hear you are sleeping before it is fixed - I will find you and put a GP30 in your throat you little bitch. Everything was working fine.The patch doesn't even change anything except put a stupid UAV in the sky. EA programmers should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Management should kill itself. I supported you guys for so long. Especially during the release of BF2. I am so sorry I did. How many ****ing times are you going to release **** without testing it correctly in the labs you obviously have? You guys suck.

$80 for the games/ $50 for my vidddy. I only bought that viddy cuz you told me too. Now you make my game inoperable. You guys are complete douche-wads. This deserves a class-action lawsuit against EA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykonicon
            You are a bunch of assholes who work for EA. Have you looked at these homemade fixes. They take a couple of hours to complete. But at least they might work. You guys have nothing. I bought two games- BF2 and its SF expansion pack. They said it would work on the 9200 series.Both did. It still does on my brother-in-law's 9250 with 128, but not my 9200 with 256. This is all I have to say - fix it now. You have no other options. If I hear you are sleeping before it is fixed - I will find you and put a GP30 in your throat you little bitch. Everything was working fine.The patch doesn't even change anything except put a stupid UAV in the sky. EA programmers should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Management should kill itself. I supported you guys for so long. Especially during the release of BF2. I am so sorry I did. How many ****ing times are you going to release **** without testing it correctly in the labs you obviously have? You guys suck.

$80 for the games/ $50 for my vidddy. I only bought that viddy cuz you told me too. Now you make my game inoperable. You guys are complete douche-wads. This deserves a class-action lawsuit against EA.
            dude chill out, and this website isnt made by EA or Dice... :P they may have ****ty service but you still need to respect em, they probably work their asses off aswell... remember it's just a game not your life

Comment

thank you so much ConscriptVirus you are a legend! works fine now. i salute you

Comment

oops 4got to update...tried it 2 days ago and it finally did work, thanks alot for the help virus and special thanx to monlix who pm'ed also

Comment

cheers m8

Comment

ok

this procedure is way too important for people with low end cards

the steps certainly deserve a - STICKY - until patch 1.21 come out

the search engine doesn't work at all when i tried to find this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X