Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF Euro I dont think so

Originally posted by i made you
    Seriously. Glitches and bugs are awesome. They add more difficulty the game.
    ...classic! :laugh:

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by J3p
      Dude, you get a FAMAS.
      LEt me get this straight:you can use the FAMAS in vanilla maps?

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGOR
        LEt me get this straight:you can use the FAMAS in vanilla maps?
        ...good point! I didn't think of that. I'm sure it will be limited to those three maps.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
          who cares, I have payed 50$ for games I got tired after playiong a week, this is a waste of money, I am not tired of BF2 and have played it since the first day it was out, good investment , I even bought SF and also played it many many hours , and now I will buy euro forces, it's freaking only 10$ , what is 10$

people not buying euro forces because they find they should get it for free or find it to expensive await very big suprises in life
          As a consumer, you should not have to buy a product only to realize shortly after purchase that you are unhappy with it. If you enjoy throwing your money away, that is great. I too have played BF2 since day 1 and I am really dissatisfied with the direction the game has moved in since then. The last patch was acceptable compared to the amount of bugs and changes introduced by this latest one.
          It is not a matter of money rombaft, it is a matter of buying something and not feeling like you got burned. A good company provides constant and good customer service, this has not been the case recently with these patches. I get the feeling people think that EA only wants their money.
          I am one that thinks that EA/Dice should provide more support for vanilla BF2. How come with Desert Combat, every patch that was released, they would give you new vehicles and new maps? Many people already pay $8/slot in ranked servers and that alone is a huge money maker for EA/Dice. It feels like a slap in the face to have to keep paying for less than acceptable customer service and support.
          Lets go Quake Wars!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X