BF Euro I dont think so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF Euro I dont think so

hell even Single Player 16-Player maps are better than Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (which by the way is based off the Battlefield 1942 Engine which in turn is what Battlefield 2 bases off of)

Comment

Only 10 bucks? then i'll buy.
      But they better give us some advantage such as flashbang that we can use in BF2 vanilla. Then the flame will start right here again

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler_baby
        Famas is only good for about 50 meters, shoots to quickly for anything else (no single shot option, burst and full auto).
        Actually I found the FAMAS to be quite effective at longer ranges too.

Comment

PoE > Euroforce.
          Getting points > PoE

Comment

Guys you missed the entire gist of my post. I was bashing the latest patch since I can no longer play this game as it crashes to desktop at 60% load. Wonder what glitches are instore for the booster.

I also love the game and have played daily since it came out. I have no problem purchasing a product that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Get ShoRTy
              Guys you missed the entire gist of my post. I was bashing the latest patch since I can no longer play this game as it crashes to desktop at 60% load. Wonder what glitches are instore for the booster.

I also love the game and have played daily since it came out. I have no problem purchasing a product that works.
              I see his point, although your crashes are probably related to your computer.

Guys, if we buy this for "only" 10 dollars, instantly without questioning the quality of what is already out there, we are sending EA/DICE a message. And that message is, no matter what you release, we will buy.

This will change their mindset, where they will feel people will buy Battlefield related products no matter what quality they truly are, because it's battefield. Judgemental quality.

Look at the 1st patch after Special Forces, which every larger enthusiast of Battlefield 2 purchased. 1.2's changes aside, the patch itself is FULL of bugs. It's clear it wasn't tested completely or properly.

I for one like the idea of a community boycot on Euro Forces until we see a quality revision of 1.2 patch.

Only 10 dollars for you, but 10 dollars from 50,000 people + for dice.

Comment

No 64 player maps from what I've read, unless that just means that 64 player servers will use 32 player map size, still that's pretty lame.

pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
                  No 64 player maps from what I've read, unless that just means that 64 player servers will use 32 player map size, still that's pretty lame.

pass.
                  I read that too. Is it true??

I mean, great, no 64 player map servers. How this is gonna be in roation with other BF2 maps, unless you only play on smaller servers.

I think, Indyxc, has a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by El_m_ent
                    Dude, please. If you don't want to buy it then don't buy it and leave the rest of us alone. If you hate EA, then hate EA - I have no problem with that. I don't hate EA, they are not evil, I have gotten many many hours of serious fun out of this game and they are just trying to make a buck and god bless em. Don't get all wrapped up, if you don't like the way they do business then vote with your feet and take your money elsewhere.

Personally, I'm gonna plunk down my 10 large and if it sucks, oh well then. I mean holy crap, I spent 7 dollars on lunch at taco hell today, and that mess forced its way out of my body in about three hours. I figure if I can play Euro for 5 hours I am ahead of the game.
                    ye dude I totaly agree with you taco hell makes poor quality food avoid at all costs:cry:

Comment

wait..people curse at EA/DICE for screwin us with their patches, and now everyone is buyng the little bonus pack ? :laugh:

Comment

I agreee BF EURO dont think :cry:

I loved this game and the bugs/glitches in the new patch have swayed my decision never to buy any EA stuff again once ENEMY TERRITORY:QUAKE WARS Hits the shops this game will be in the BIN:laugh:

Thanks EA for screwing up the best FPS i have ever played:cry:

Comment

10 bucks for the equivilant of a patch in bf42.

I'm not buying.

Mods>official BF2 anything

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                            Then don't buy it...simple as that. Please...I am not trying to be a jerk, but don't make threads like this...I am really tired of seeing people make topics just to say something like this...I hate the patch, I am leaving bf2 forever, etc.....there is nothing you can do about it....just have to live with it or move on...
                            Heres an amazing new revolutionary progressive idea:

Don't click on these threads.

...simple as that.

Originally posted by Blob488
                            ye dude I totaly agree with you taco hell makes poor quality food avoid at all costs:cry:
                            I only eat their vegetarian stuff. I mean theres NO way you can srew up a bean burrito. In fact I don't trust meat anywhere but restraunts and "Big Mommas" house.

I say we boycott Taco Bell (and uhhh..EA..)

Comment

Dude, you get a FAMAS.

Comment

Seriously. Glitches and bugs are awesome. They add more difficulty the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X