BF Euro I dont think so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Euro I dont think so

EA has really screwed up their money pit this time with this BS patch. With at least a 50 dollar investment in their BF-2 series of games I an not planning on purchasing the Euro download due to EA's shotty support and frequent Coding etc issues with their game.

They want the community to download their new booster pack soon , but what major problems is it going to cause on peoples systems. Will it be playable?

People think about it before you download anything from EA.

Totally disapointed in EA.

Re: BF Euro I dont think so

It's $10 and you get a Famas.

Comment

Famas is only good for about 50 meters, shoots to quickly for anything else (no single shot option, burst and full auto).

Comment

It looks cool.

Comment

who cares, I have payed 50$ for games I got tired after playiong a week, this is a waste of money, I am not tired of BF2 and have played it since the first day it was out, good investment , I even bought SF and also played it many many hours , and now I will buy euro forces, it's freaking only 10$ , what is 10$

people not buying euro forces because they find they should get it for free or find it to expensive await very big suprises in life

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            people not buying euro forces because they find they should get it for free or find it to expensive await very big suprises in life

... or just don't want it

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
              ... or just don't want it
              Dude you get a Famas.

Comment

yeah u definitely have to go with the Euro Force...good or not.
                It's ten bucks and it'll give you more.

Comment

forget the stupid FAMAS..........LEOPARD 2 ALL THE F'ING WAY

Comment

ya, they definantly hav the idea witht he low prices, i mean its 10 bucks....thats SWEET!

Comment

Then don't buy it...simple as that. Please...I am not trying to be a jerk, but don't make threads like this...I am really tired of seeing people make topics just to say something like this...I hate the patch, I am leaving bf2 forever, etc.....there is nothing you can do about it....just have to live with it or move on...

Comment

Originally posted by Get ShoRTy
                        EA has really screwed up their money pit this time with this BS patch. With at least a 50 dollar investment in their BF-2 series of games I an not planning on purchasing the Euro download due to EA's shotty support and frequent Coding etc issues with their game.

They want the community to download their new booster pack soon , but what major problems is it going to cause on peoples systems. Will it be playable?

People think about it before you download anything from EA.

Totally disapointed in EA.
                        Dude, please. If you don't want to buy it then don't buy it and leave the rest of us alone. If you hate EA, then hate EA - I have no problem with that. I don't hate EA, they are not evil, I have gotten many many hours of serious fun out of this game and they are just trying to make a buck and god bless em. Don't get all wrapped up, if you don't like the way they do business then vote with your feet and take your money elsewhere.

Personally, I'm gonna plunk down my 10 large and if it sucks, oh well then. I mean holy crap, I spent 7 dollars on lunch at taco hell today, and that mess forced its way out of my body in about three hours. I figure if I can play Euro for 5 hours I am ahead of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by El_m_ent
                          Dude, please. If you don't want to buy it then don't buy it and leave the rest of us alone. If you hate EA, then hate EA - I have no problem with that. I don't hate EA, they are not evil, I have gotten many many hours of serious fun out of this game and they are just trying to make a buck and god bless em. Don't get all wrapped up, if you don't like the way they do business then vote with your feet and take your money elsewhere.

Personally, I'm gonna plunk down my 10 large and if it sucks, oh well then. I mean holy crap, I spent 7 dollars on lunch at taco hell today, and that mess forced its way out of my body in about three hours. I figure if I can play Euro for 5 hours I am ahead of the game.
                          Wow, that was interesting.
                          *music notes* And so what we have learned applies to our ife to day... *music notes*

Comment

I'm not too fond of EA's policies, yet, they are "Just trying to make a buck". I mean, that's what they are in it for; profits, not your enjoyment. It just so happens those two come hand-in-hand.

Yet, even I (with all of my disgust) enjoy BF2 more than I hate it. So, I cope. I'm simply not willing to drop the cash on SF because it doesn't give me what I want for that price. Same with Euro Force. Besides, come march.. Ghost Recon, Red Orchestra, Swat 4 Expansion...

BF2 probably won't get touched again for a while. Yet, if all of those titles weren't dropping (Did I mention Oblivion!?) then I would prolly' shell out the 10 dollars. I mean, hell, it's 10 Dollars. I make over 35k a year... I think I can spare 10 dollars.

{WP}Paas

Comment

id pay just for the maps

new is always fun and differnt gotta learn new places new approaches new tactics
                              if its 10 bucks then ya im up for it

so far ive paid like 8 cents per hour to play this game ive gotten my money's worth !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X