Warlord is pointless now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warlord is pointless now.....

Well I disagree. I may not be in a squad, but I still go where the action is. I capture flags that the enemy isn't defending. I spot enemy soldiers and vehicles so as to warn my teammates. I place claymores at chokepoints so that I can defend them, let alone give me a warning from the other side of the map as to where my enemy is headed. I cover an enemy flag from a distance on my own as my teammates go to take it, and pick off enemies that are trying to stop them. Sure, i may not be a member of a squad, but I think that I do contribute something to my team. I do squad up sometimes, but usually I forget to do so. I still follow other squads around though... so it's kinda like I'm a squad member once removed.

Comment

Whoops... extra posts... my computer is going crazy.

Comment

if the sniper is near an enemy flag, create squad and hopefully someone joins your squad, while you picking off enemies around the flag. once the flag is taken leave the squad. i agree sniper are lone wolfs but they can be a great spawn point if they are near enemy flags. sniper tend to go high places or... mostly high places :P.

i was playing this map where there's a rocket in the middle. i was on the crane sniping enemies. the flag nearest to the flag (where there's a SAM site) was taken and no one was near there except me. so i created a squad, ppl spawned on me, jumped down. they create another squad and i left mine. so we have 2 squads fighting for that flag. wonderful tactic

Comment

wow this thread got hijacked hardcore

Comment

Seeing as we're talking about SF, the grapple hook is your friend. Use it. Same for the zip line. If people are piling claymores in the TV station entrance then enter another way. It's harder, but you can get in another way. Ultimately, though, you're right. Not being able to destroy claymores is way silly.

Comment

i just played a round of karkand in which every corner had a clayomre.. but i mean EVERY CORNER!! dude had suport givin out amo,etc.. and he died to get new amo for his claymores.. he got over 30+claymore kills... 7 of 'em bein me...

Comment

Claymore should require remote detonation just like c4.

It's a realistic and positive solution.

Comment

There needs to be a limit to snipers for 16 player maps 2 snipers

32 3 snipers

40 4

64 5

and only let them put 2 mines down if they get ammo and try to place more then to make it so they cant. It's not a big problem for me i stepped on a mine today from the sniper I just came back and stabbed the sniper in his butt.

Comment

ive yet to see the claymore spammed out. i have run around a corner and find out im on top of a claymore. at first i was confused and wondered why i wasnt dead.

at least they dont have 5 in stock

Comment

Working...
                    X