Is the L96 and P90 weak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the L96 and P90 weak?

THe L96 is basically a M24 with a new skin so theres no difference EXCEPT one thing. THat's reload time, the M24 takes 5 secs to reload, the L96 takes 4 secs to reload, not much of a difference, but it makes it that TINY bit better, also, it looks cooler imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
      The P90 fires 900RPM like the MP5 as well, that's not MUCH MUCH faster:
      To put the P90 in perspective.

It fires 15 rounds a second. That means it should empty its 50 round clip in 3 seconds.

So if i have a P90 and my enemy has a 9mm Pistol. Then in a 1 second battle i should be able to load him with 15 rounds while he loads me with 2 rounds.

Instead im getting pistol whipped because my P90 is so slow!

Comment

P90 is worthless with low Accuracy and damage I prefer the MP7 over it, also the rate of fire is slower than the real world one.

Comment

The L96 is a slight improvement and i prefer it over the P90 anyday

Comment

its crap, sure I get kills here and there but overall crap in close combat battles, I easily get killed by others with a jackhammer or a rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero extreme
              To put the P90 in perspective.

It fires 15 rounds a second. That means it should empty its 50 round clip in 3 seconds.

So if i have a P90 and my enemy has a 9mm Pistol. Then in a 1 second battle i should be able to load him with 15 rounds while he loads me with 2 rounds.

Instead im getting pistol whipped because my P90 is so slow!
              I know that 900rpm is fast, but it's just that EA messed up all the stuff. THe fastest trigger in the whole world can fire a pistol (like a glock though) at 600rpm, EA thinks that the rate of fire of a pistol is as fast as u can click, and clicking with a mouse is easier than pulling a trigger, so it's EASY to fire fast. So in a one second battle, the guy can still shoot a nice 10 rounds into u cause of EA's retarded system. Anyways, 10 bullets per second vs. 15 bullets per second aint that much. THe real thing that should be nerfed, the pistols, they are more accurate than SMGs, they do more damage, and if u have a itchy click finger, u can fire faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                Lol don't buy LCD...lcd = ghosting.

Anyways l96 is nice but its zoom should be longer range, there should be like another zoom setting, you know, normal then longer range.

P90 is literally an automatic pistol with crap accuracy....I hate it.
                Old/low quality LCDs = Ghosting.

Comment

No really, unless you buy some of the most expensive LCDs out there....theres ghosting.

I mean, even if its very little, theres still ghosting.

Until LCDs are cheaper than CRTs I find no reason to ever buy one....saving space is not an issue for a gamer, and so until that time...CRT for me.

anyways, L96 needs something to make it stand out against the m24, and the P90 just plain sucks.

Comment

Well only the highest quality/highest price LCDs have zero ghosting.

So unless you just have money to waste on a pretty display that is no better than a CRT....get a CRT...

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                      Old/low quality LCDs = Ghosting.
                      Actually mines going on 3, no ghosting
                      It was one of the earliest 16ms response time models.
                      The current 17" 8ms lcds are going for $300 Canadian, so like $5 US.

Comment

It seems the world has spoken?

I have been using the L96 and P90 a lot lately.

L96 i now think is awesome, much better then the other two sniper rifles. Though its obvious that if your shooting at the body then use the M95. But, L96 is awesome for head shots, though not always accurate.

The P90 i still think needs tweaking. But, i have found it works good as it is too. I have been using it on Sharqi when i assault the TV Station. Its a great close combat weapon, especially using the short range scope to take out defenders. But, i still get outgunned most of the time, even by people with pistols. So it needs to be faster i think.

Overall, i love them both. But, hope the P90 increases in speed or accuracy.

Comment

Wow only 1 person hates both the L96 and P90

Comment

1 .50cal (cheep) round=$5usd plus you need to get it shiped to your house unless you live next to a gun store and plus a .50cal can be from 2500-10,000usd
                            But, cycles ammo too fast resulting in lots of money!
                            so if everyone wants to just go out and used a .50 cal or even a .308cal your spending 50 dollars to hit a target 10 times!!!

Comment

The L96 actually hits wear you fire, instatly making it the best sniper in the game. About the p90: That gun has a rate of fire over 850 rpm and this game made it around 450. It takes forever to empty that clip when it should take two seconds. Im dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by mikezrocks
                                1 .50cal (cheep) round=$5usd plus you need to get it shiped to your house unless you live next to a gun store and plus a .50cal can be from 2500-10,000usd

so if everyone wants to just go out and used a .50 cal or even a .308cal your spending 50 dollars to hit a target 10 times!!!
                                Listen, I dont know what you aare talking about, but .50 cal costs about 50 bucks for match grade, ill give you that. The army can produce match grade for hald that price. Now-a-days, match grade might run you $2 a shot, and match grade is .50 cents for the army. Look the stuff up first man, I know my ammo.

Comment

Working...
                                X