AA is just stupid....don't get on a chopper or a plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA is just stupid....don't get on a chopper or a plane

don't get on a chopper or a plane you are going down no matter what...This is some serious overpowering issue

Re: AA is just stupid....don't get on a chopper or a plane

I fare quite well against that stuff. Than again i am good at piloting.
    Also dont make these kinds of threads when there are already a couple of these types of threads made.

Comment

What you mean they actually work OH NOES!!!!!! RUN RUN WAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Im waiting for "Pilot's survival guide in 1.2" manual in Tips and Tricks. Someone has to write that.

Anyway, the real loosers are choppers. I found that it's piece of cake to shoot em down with plane misslies now.

Comment

I played few rounds as air defense on the carrier. I dominated all the chopper pilots. In Iron Gator I had 21 kills as air defense. Then I played AA on Dalian Plant. The AA was very efective against choppers. As far as the jets, even though my missiles were hitting the jets, they were killing me with the guns at the same time while I was killing them. Then I played as a cobra pilot and I had few easy infantry kills and one apc kill, but I got killed not by air defense but by a jet. Against armor those 8 rockets are barely enough, in case you don't miss too many of them.

Comment

stop making new threads!!!!!!

Comment

All flags taken and we were on the carrier. Had no problem getting the chopper hits but it can be done. It is true however that they do take quite a bit more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                Im waiting for "Pilot's survival guide in 1.2" manual in Tips and Tricks. Someone has to write that.

Anyway, the real loosers are choppers. I found that it's piece of cake to shoot em down with plane misslies now.
                Saladfork would probably do it...
                IGLA 1.2 > Plane 1.2

Comment

Ok so people moan when the AA didn't work at all now there moaning when it does the job it's supposed to!??!?!?! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                    Ok so people moan when the AA didn't work at all now there moaning when it does the job it's supposed to!??!?!?! WTF
                    lol, who didnt see that coming

Comment

Ok just went 55/-2/30/0 and took the gold,there was a guy in the other F-35 was name "John f. Kennedy" he was up to almost 70 - 0 before something happened and he left.It was Wake Island with 56 player.

I also encountered some decent air 2 air but won it somehow ,oh yeah it was the missile I shot while he was on my six did a loop overmyhead and shot him dowm while he was behind me,lol.

For some reason I cant take a screenshot,Ive looked and even added a second button other than "print screen" anyone else having a problem with it or know what could be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                        From a perspective of a AA, it's excellent. But unfortunatelly I like flying choppers a lot more than I like sitting in the boring AA. One good thing if you want to fly the chopper though, no more fighting about who's gonna take it first, it's gonna be available all the time.

Comment

Look at the bright side - now you can change your playername prefix to WAAAAA.

Comment

I played a full rotation of all maps, in all games jet or helicopter pilots usually had the top score (a sane score). Which means everything is e-ok.

Comment

first everyone bitches that AA doesnt do anything.

now they bitch cuz it works.

learn to fly, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X