X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: patch RAting by the masses!!

Originally posted by Wargimp
    Crap.
    What's that scientific law that ditcates "You cannont study a system with out effecting the system"?

Polls in general and your point specifically, underline it as being true.

Farken science guys.
    Sounds familiar but I can't place it. But hey, look at it this way: We have a great example of how it works. Pat yourselves on the back TotalBF2, you have unknowingly collected and compiled scientific data!

Comment

Originally posted by Boojie

-1 for too many red name tag bugs
      -1 bunnyhopping still allowed (by any definition, an idiot jumping over and over, with or without the ability to shoot, is still bunnyhopping.
      They'd have to get rid of jumping altogether to stop that. Isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
        They'd have to get rid of jumping altogether to stop that. Isn't going to happen.
        They could have took a better approach, the 1942 approach, and gave the players a realistic jump height. People in the NBA don't have freakin 6 foot verticals, much less a soldier in full combat gear. That, coupled with a much higher deviation in shooting for jumping, is all that was required in the nerf, but EA pushed it about 20 times further than it needed, shunning the common sense option.

Comment

agreeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol who said 10 or even 9

Lol this patch is not perfect just beacuse some game play changes doesnt make it the best patch ever.. Look for the list of 40+ new bugs

Comment

i gave it 3...

i'd had only been playing for a couple of days without the patch, and the only differences i noticed immediately was my ping being sky high, and now i only have a selection of maybe 3 servers to join from with pings under 100.

and in-game lag is serverly increased.

Comment

Voted 9

Love it because theres no more c4 whoring and noob tubing is almost completely gone, and they gave us 2 more unlocks with the oppurtunity to unlock them, and the anti-vehicle mines cant get blown up, and the support weapons dont suck, and the AA has finally been fixed. I didn't find any more lag in 1.2 than in any other patch, and performance seems the exact same, unlike what some people seem to have experienced. But I didn't give it a 10 because of the huge bug problems, and the Claymore whores all over the urban maps. IMO, a BIG step in the right direction, but not yet perfect.

Comment

Working...
                X