Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell will NOT use AMD, read why

Originally posted by mattie
    Well, I am not a "noob", I know a reasonable amount about hardware, I'm now onto my second Dell, I've had no problems in the 6 years I've owned a Dell. Oh, and when I accidently damaged my first Dell, they sent me a new one. So why don't you all stop and listen to yourselves, yes, in an ideal world we would all want to build our own PCs, but some people can't be arsed for various reasons. Have any of you ever owned one??
    Ex Tech supp with around 180 dell machines , each and every 1 sh!te .

Comment

Dell Sucks
      AMD rocks
      This means good news cause amd will not be in **** dell computers.
      I bet u that there is 80% of people here with amd and 20% of Intel users and also 15% with Dell right now as a main computer.

Comment

Yeah I guess I am CaptJordus, maybe I could use your mom's credit card to go buy some stuff. Maybe she can drop you off later at the arcade, maybe your mom can pick you up after school. Ha, little boy, still being driven around by mommy. You are going to rue the day you called me a tard, this mommy thing will not subside for a good while. You got owned by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
          Yeah I guess I am CaptJordus, maybe I could use your mom's credit card to go buy some stuff. Maybe she can drop you off later at the arcade, maybe your mom can pick you up after school. Ha, little boy, still being driven around by mommy. You are going to rue the day you called me a tard, this mommy thing will not subside for a good while. You got owned by the way.

You are a ****ing retard.

If you have any reading comprehension you would understand that i was building a PC for my mom, NOT for me. She was paying for her own parts, i just ordered them so they would be correct. Im 20 years old, a certified IT professional and a hell of a lot more successful and prominent than your retard ass.

Sorry that i didnt want my own mother to not get ripped off by the likes of Dell or some other proprietary peice of ****.

But you know all about screwed up hardway since you cant keep from ****ing up your own PC everyday.

Get a life, stupid ****, and then go check your other thread where i dished your so called "owning" right back in your face.

EDIT: Just look at your profile.....either you lied about your age, or you're the most immature 35 year old to ever walk the face of this planet. You need to get a serous reality check.

Comment

Working...
          X