End of the Assualt Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: End of the Assualt Class?

It's fantastic when you have bullets in the clip, not so fantastic when you're reloading it.

But I've been practicing my pig-sticking skills as a back up so I'm going to use the G3 more than before.

Comment

Man The G3 is my favorite weapon. Has been from the start that and the DAO-12. Only thing is if the people who complain could save time by shutting up and keep playing. I get tubed and I dont mind I got killed he coulda shot me but he didnt so what just a game. Check my stats almost 8000 kills with assault rifle and 900 with GL (that was before the patch to change ranks)

Comment

I think the majority of the people that complained about the noobtube will just find something new to complain about after the patch. Honestly, nobody likes to be killed, but some people have a harder time accepting it.

Comment

you are absolutely right about the gl being the only advantage of assault.

medic is superior in every other way, especially having longer sprint, medic pack, and normal grenades.

HOWEVER,i use the gl ONLY at LONG range, and it will still be EXTREMELY effective against people and light targets like dinghies at long range.

its the bunny hopping noob tubers who will suffer, and i laugh at them.

Comment

I agree with DNC Q, Once the patch comes out nobody is going to go oh thank you EA you fixed stuff, they are gonna find something to hate on. And yah i think the bigger poll would be whos still gonna fly helos? My tank will finally kill them in one hit, the ridiculous amount of round i pump into them with my 50cal will kill them. Noob tubes should have the time detonation thing however the radius should not have been reduced. Reason for this should be obvious. It's an explosion it needs to kill people. I have no excuses or anything, i will still be using it especially since its great abinst light armour vehicles. People will adapt to how they fire their weapon, but like i said, how can the helicopter adapt?

Comment

less assault
              =more spec ops and anit tank
              =less tank horing

i have no problem with that. but gotta play more tanks b4 1.2. less chance horing :P

Comment

Assault class has the G3

G3 is not good in close range combat for me pesonally....but it makes A GREAT SNIPER with the iron sights...1 to 2 shots at VERY VERY long range...its great

Comment

Working...
                X