End of the Assualt Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the Assualt Class?

Well as you know, the noob tube is gonna be nerfed by having a activation timelimet(i support this) and a reduction to its spalsh dmg(not needed imo). Is this gonna kill the assualt class. The only good thing about assault for most players was the ablity to noob tube , smoke grenades are uslesss (althought I was able to kill somebody with one)
    and body armor is no where as good as a medic pack. Is assault gonna be forgotten?

Re: End of the Assualt Class?

Respect to the smoke nad kill. Assault is my fav kit, yet I aint had a smoke kill yet

Comment

Sorry for spelling assault wrong

Comment

I never pop smoke, I'm too busy getting wiped.

I don't think the Assault Class will die at all. The noob tube ****es me off to no end, mainly because I use the G3. It will just give extra incentive to unlock that underclipped beast of a firearm.

Comment

i like pancakes...

...I don't actually but it's too late now

Comment

I think it's the end of the assault class. They'll all move to Specops or Medic. I mean, what does assault have going for it now?

Comment

Better armour than the Spec op? The G3 (when you don't have it on full auto, that is)?

I must admit, medics are pretty alluring, but I just get too paddle happy and get cut down trying to revive people.

As assault, I'm not burdened by the desire to revive people.

Comment

for those that know how to use the GL properly, it wont be the end. I know I still will, assualt is great when you need to mop up some annoying infantry guys. I'm sure they will still play as assualt, and we will still see a lot of people "tube" others...the funny part will be watching them try to tube you and the grenade just bouncing off the floor and blowing up somewhere else while you shoot them in the face

Comment

I voted No.

Just because IMO the G3 on single shot is one of the deadliest weapons in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperChicken
                    I voted No.

Just because IMO the G3 on single shot is one of the deadliest weapons in the game.
                    and will be a much more nasty weapon with the patch, since they are improving the accuracy

Comment

as long as it ends the noob tubers I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Karesk
                        I don't think the Assault Class will die at all. The noob tube ****es me off to no end, mainly because I use the G3. It will just give extra incentive to unlock that underclipped beast of a firearm.
                        Same here.

I had a few kills with smoke grenades and even with handgrenades before they detonated I tossed a grenade, got the hit indicator+killmessage and then the grenade exploded

Comment

I wish it would kill the assault class. Too many smacktards play it as it is. As to it killing the noob tube and making life bad for bunny hoppers, I think that is long overdue. This weapon has been overpowered for way to long and the jumping exploit needs to be fixed.

Learn how to play a real class that takes some skill.

Comment

Assault still gona own.

Comment

Just a note: You can actually kill someone with the smoke gernade by hitting players with the actual gernade itself. My take on it is that smoke gernades are essentially pointless.

You are only limited to 1, It covers hardly enough ground to even be affective. Plus it only lasts so long, a few seconds max before fading.

Comment

Working...
                              X