No announcement yet.

NoobTuber or Tuber: Wheres the line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NoobTuber or Tuber: Wheres the line?

People that whine about the GL are n00btubers. Only "noobs" whine about aircrafts, tanks, APCs and the bloody superiority of the AK-101.

Personally I don't give a rats *ss if someone comes and tubes me time after time. If I can't do anything about it, it only proves that I'm not as good as the other player. People should accept defeat, and not whine and try to boost their ego by thinking that maybe they arn't as bad players as they in reality are.

Comment

Originally posted by Karesk
      I think it's a hard line to draw.

The distinction between using the GL and whoring it in a noobish way is a difficult one in some ways.

I would say as a rule that I consider running around, crouching, proning and tubing to be fine. When you hide behind a wall or corner and bunnyhop it, I don't think that's fine.

I've got nothing against using the GL, it's just when you combine it with lame tactics to avoid being hit back. Be a man and keep your feet on the ground whilst tubing.

:laugh: It's war don't forget that

Comment

Originally posted by Terroser
        :laugh: It's war don't forget that
        And in war, soldiers don't bunnyhop whilst tubing you. They actually *fire* their guns.

Comment

grenade launchers are meant to kill/injure lightly armored vehicles, or entrenched enemies. if need be, close range enemies, if you wish to survive.

grenades cost more than bullets.

Comment

MiGs cost more than blackhawks, ppl still crash one into the other tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler_baby
              MiGs cost more than blackhawks, ppl still crash one into the other tho...
              :laugh: True dat.

Newb pilot: This is the closest I'm going to get to 6 kills in a single jet outing! Banzaaiiii!!!

Comment

And in war, soldiers don't bunnyhop whilst tubing you. They actually *fire* their guns.
                And I say. it's a game fps shooter about war

Comment

And in war, tanks appear out of thin air for medics to hop into and drive around, until it blows up, after which they throw magical packs of fairy dust that instantly eliminate holes made by 50-caliber sniper bullets, and bring people back to tip-top condition after they stood on a pack of C4 with their defibrilators.

Conclusion: BF2 = war.

Comment

And since BF2 is war, we should not only have the weapons be unbalanced, but the maps too! I mean, DICE is being way too generous in giving those dinky little Middle Eastern countries an army that even compares to the United States armed forces. Every map should have the MEC team with a couple of tanks and APCs, and the USMC gets 3 super-cobras and 2 F-15s. Yeah, it sucks for the MEC team, but that's war for you!

Comment

If they get mad when you kill them with your tube, then you are a "n00b tuber". If not, then you a just a "tuber".

Comment

Sooooo killing the enemy in a unusual way or with the weapon that works is a noob tactic (disdained and reviled).

Seems to me that killing the enemy is killing the enemy. The 40mm is a slow weapon even in the hands of an experienced player. If some want to use it like a giant shotgun let them. Part of the game.

Besides, didnt the M79 have a "bee hive shell" for such use??

Comment

Working...
                        X