Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "I PWN newbs!" (Not noob)

Originally posted by Domicinator
    I looked up the word "noob" on wikipedia just for fun one time, and it specifically referred to it as a gaming term. Then it went on to say that it had different meanings depending on how you spell it. For example, if you spell it n00b, it's supposed to be insulting. (I think a lot of the people that use it in that way are morons for even taking the time to spell it with zeros.) If you spell it newb, it's meant to be encouraging.

Either way, I friggin HATE that stupid word, especially when people use it in this game. There are people that are so busy bragging about killing n00bs and calling each other n00bs, that they're not helping out their squads and I'm getting killed trying to go in and take flags because other people are standing around playing grab ass.
    Wikipedia pwns. It teaches newbs a great deal. It pwns n00bs by teaching them.

Comment

Re: "I PWN newbs!" (Not noob)

I will admit that just tonight a guy started bunny hopping right in front of me and then dolphin dives to the ground and shoots me from 20 feet away with the stupid noobtube. I made it my personal goal to pwn him for the rest of the round. But after I killed him a few times, I wasn't like "I ttlly uberpwned you, n00b!!" What's the point of that?

Good spirited trashtalking is totally cool, but the whole noob thing gets really annoying.

Comment

Working...
      X