What good is that AWP for anyway ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What good is that AWP for anyway ?

AT mines can also be set off buy infantry if theyre carrying enough weight. i learnt this when i went to a army exhibition thing

Comment

Granted this is a game but the m95 needs a better scope. Comparing the two in real life the .50 can fire in upwards of 2000m. Like i said it is a game but atleast make it somewhat real.

Comment

I reckon the adding of the "AWP" is just to give both MEC and PLA a chance to use an M-24 look a like if they dont want the semi-autos or M-95.

For all those ppl out their who want a 1 shot kill, FFS :wall: Ill say it once more, USE THE ****ING M-95 OR M-24 AND AIM FOR THE HEAD its a kill ever shot. Im sick and tired of all these snipers bitching about there not being an 1 shot kill weapon in the game.
        /finishes rant

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
          What do you know about the M95? Probadly nothing.Why don't you google it before you talk smack about a 1 shot 1 kill rifle. DESERT COMBAT had the M95 which was a 1 shot 1 kill. Geez too many people in here thinking what their version of a M95 should be. Read before you FLAME
          DC Had the M82, it's semi automatic also.

Comment

people, this is a game, not a war sim..

Granted, the M95 would blow limbs off killing with one shot from extreme distances, and snipers wouldnt get spotted by UAV/scan since the ghillie suit dosent give out any heat..

How much fun would that be for the average groundpounder? To have unspotable snipers 1.5 km away?!

Oh yeah, you would feel goddamn 1337, but how do you feel when the planewhore bombs you repeadedly every time you spawn?

Lets not get any more unbalanced factors into this game, relax and have fun..

Comment

Eveyrone just "thinks", FYI CS had all the real names in the MOD-version but had to be changed in the Retail-version (the one you got when you bought half-life generation). Anyway, I don't think the accuracy will be as great with the M95 and that the L96A1 will surely be useful.

I'll just, like most people, wait for the patch to actually come before I start blaming DICE that they should've given you that or that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                Why on earth do you need it for then ??
                Well, you can learn to use the weapon properly and use it in any army without learning the m95 which can be very hard to master sometimes. I hope you could understand this

Originally posted by bitvomit
                Hopefully it will be one shot kill, like CS. I really don't see any other reason to release this weapon as the sniper class already has many effective sniper rifles.
                Hell NO! It wont be more deadly then the M24 because its not the AWP so it has a 7.62mm round instead of CS whores with their .50cal. .50 isnt a one-shot kill in BF2 and thats good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
                  I reckon the adding of the "AWP" is just to give both MEC and PLA a chance to use an M-24 look a like if they dont want the semi-autos or M-95.
                  OMFG WTFZORZ!!! dude the semi's rock!!!!

I swear.. of the 600 or so sniper kills i got, 450+ easy are using SVD or Type-85.. M95 just plain sucks (not that i need to tell anyone who's actually used the weapon that) and M24 is only good on the SF nighttime maps, where your enemy is going slow enough so that the super-high accuracy ACTUALLY allows you to hit their head.

Look buddy, if you cant kill using the svd, follow this simple rule, aim for waist, and fire twice. pause. fire again. Its a kill everytime for a standing/running/crouching enemy. the first two shots are instant hit, and the third you can line up at your own discretion, since any opponent with a brain at that point would have his fluffy tail and dorsil fin on.

Comment

Working...
                  X