No announcement yet.

M95 in patch has thinner lines and increased accuarcy, comparable to the M24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 in patch has thinner lines and increased accuarcy, comparable to the M24

See the talk I had with someone who tested the 1.2 Beta Patch:

Now, I read on your forum it's been improved
    BF2RS|L2|B_C [BF-Center.de] says:
    ..well the power of the m95 seems to be the same, but aiming is easier ...but the patch we had tested...is not up to date ...dice is hard at work ...
    Peter says:
    Yeah okay, so the aiming is like the M24?
    it seems so ...
    Peter says:
    Any changes in the crosshairs thickness?
    yeah it looks smaller
    Peter says:
    Great
    Peter says:
    Thank you

They finally listened, and made the M95 what it should be!

Cheers

Re: M95 in patch has thinner lines and increased accuarcy, comparable to the M24

Nice, hopefully

Comment

Re: M95 in patch has thinner lines and increased accuarcy, comparable to the M24

Originally posted by Grafisk
      Nice, hopefully
      Yeah, Grafisk, I'll come and get you, lol, my Baby reborn!

Comment

Great news indeed. I wonder how the L96 aim looks like though...

Comment

I'd rather see the m95 become 1 shot kill. They made it that way on BF2:MC why cant they do it on the pc? I never play as sniper, but when I get shot by one it leaves me with 2 little bars left, I'd rather just die instantly

Comment

Then would you rather get 1shot killed every 5 seconds due to the whoringness of the sniper kit that would happen?

Comment

i dont care the snipers were fine in BF42 and BFV they should have kept it that way in this game
              Everyone will get bored with it eventually anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Soccerplaya07
                I'd rather see the m95 become 1 shot kill. They made it that way on BF2:MC why cant they do it on the pc? I never play as sniper, but when I get shot by one it leaves me with 2 little bars left, I'd rather just die instantly
                It's much easier and precise to aim with a mouse, with an analog it's much much harder to lead your targets properly and it's not nearly as quick.

Comment

Thats true but at the same time you dont need to lead on BF2:MC because every bullet hits instantly.
                  ie if you shoot at a wall 5 ft. away from you versus a wall 50 ft. away from you they both will hit in the same amount of seconds/ms.

but BF42 and BFV had good snipers aswell, so why couldnt they make it like them?

Comment

as a sniper you can take people down by shooting them with the M24, then switching to pistol and chucking a few bullets at them. takes a bit more time, but at least allows you ti fight back, unlike in counterstrike, where when i play, this happens:

spawn
                    buy gun
                    run and hide
                    shot by AWP in big toe
                    Insta-kill
                    wait 5 minutes and repeat.

please, no instant kills. there will only be snipers, tanks and planes, and no fun for anyone who does none of those 3 things.

Comment

But it's not one shot one kill to any body part!!
                      WHAAA! That's not realistic! As a sniper I should be able to kill anything on the map with one shot!!!!11!!one.

Sorry, felt compeled to say it before it inevitably comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccerplaya07
                        I dont get hy everyone complains about it not being a 1shot k il.... It is, you just have to aim it good. Ive gotten plenty of headshots on freshly revied players that start to camp or other snipers. Just take aim instead of shootimng rambo style.

Comment

Awesome, now they just need to finish up and release the patch.

Comment

Everyone complains about the 1 shot deal stuff...which is why I wish they would have chosen a different rifle than a 50 for the sniper unlock...that way there wouldn't be this problem of "but its a 50 cal blah blah"...yes...we know in real life if you got hit by a 50 pretty much anywhere on your body...you wouldn't be able to just run away after...but....this is not real life, it's a video game...

Comment

What is the diffrence between the 2 sniper rifles? They both take 2 body hits to kill & 1 for a head shot, Apart from shooting through the jet glass thingy are they the same? & thick cross hairs offcourse,

I've nearly took a whole round to kill someone with the thick cross hairs, even tho i'm sure i was 100% aimed at hes body...

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X