Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Commander Toy Ideas

Originally posted by Six.
    Hell, I mean- since BF2 is an emulation of 'real life' battle... aren't real soldiers trained in first aid? c'mon- give them a few bandages, and I'm sure they know how to look after themselves. We demand medical cabinets!!!

And hey, that adds another element to the game- medical cabinets and resupply cases can be booby trapped as well
    lol that would be a good one the commander can drop fake supply crates your team sees the warning the enemy dosnt .

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
      lol that would be a good one the commander can drop fake supply crates your team sees the warning the enemy dosnt .
      Now... THAT is GOLD. Booby-crates... then again- a specops could always do that himself, provided no friendlies are using the crate anymore. I reckon it would be an awesome trick to place a C4 UNDER the crate drop as it is landing- so then no one knows...

Reminds me back to the game Worms 2.

Comment

well we say that because your suggestions are just like that game, a far fetched version of reality. nobody uses tactical nukes anymore, the end of the world would be brought, like the end of dr strangelove.

Comment

Yeah, or, how about, having Israeli bulldozers that ravage the houses and bury civilians?

Or U.S. patriot act so taht no one can munity the commander?

Or NAZI concentration camps for all the n00b t00bers?

ha?

Comment

Working...
          X