Medics - and other roles in BF2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medics - and other roles in BF2.

Ultimately it is more effective to be a medic in a squad. You have a better chance of healing your squadmates than if you were running around aimlessly throwing medipacks everywhere and hoping that the enemy doesn't scoff them up.

Comment

Mines... ergh...

When I lay mines I tend to leave room for friendlies to get by and things are normally fine...

Last night on Delean Plant we (the US team) had pushed the PLA right back to their uncapable spawn. In the enterance nearest to the PLA side I lained a row of mines to to deter the PLA vehicles from charging the flag and blow up any that do... Naturally some idiot all alone in his jeep on the way to go base rape the other team has to take the shortest route and ignore all red warning markers on the ground... Naturally he punished... Mind you I get get a nicely full enemy APC coming the other way to rush the flag which evened things up a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Tranzphat
        Well yes but sadly that is the nature of public play. It is a joy when folks play the way the way it should even when you don't know the players but you want consistency you need to squad up your clan mates and lock the squad.
        How are you supposed to cycle the squad to keep spawning into the battle then?

Comment

To the original thread start its a shame that happend to you its happend to me so many times aswell. But the other way round has happend aswell someone cries for a medic i see them i run up to them but they run of i then end up chasing them all over the place only for them to run out infront of a tank with me following them and both of us die. Its just one of those situations like someone else said in the heat of the battle you get caught up in things and dont relize everthing thats going on.

Comment

Working...
          X